THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch

Go down 
+16
Leviosa
Batan
ItachiIsMyGod
Akeisha
etineski
Melody&Harmony
hikari
88hunny88
vc9
razer_jt
Agitozecter
StarlightDreams
Yuki-Chan
shippo ^-^
ruka-pyon
Night walker
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch   i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:39 am

Rocker.Princess wrote:
Neneko wrote:
Rocker.Princess wrote:
i suggest Earl and Fiary!

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5954

oh you mean that. It's kinda a new one. I have seen 4 or 5 episodes of it and it seems quite good. just waiting for more episodes well
just waiting on it to be entirely translated since it seems to include japanese that i might miss (Haruka no naka de or something like that. hachiyo is one of the few animes i really love but even harder to understand with subs)

about 10 episodes of Earl and Fairy is out. you can watch it here.

Do you think that Edgar looks like Tamaki Suou from Ouran? xD i think so. but tamaki is more... immature.

Tamaki Immature? no he isnt. its more like he is like a child dressed in a teenegers body.
Back to top Go down
Rocker.Princess
LORD OF DARKNESS
LORD OF DARKNESS
Rocker.Princess

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch   i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:49 am

lol well said. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.alicedreams.net
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch   i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:01 pm

but i really like haruhi.
her personality is great! and she is quite stylish in the cool department "well after the change over) but she looked kinda cute with long hair

normally when you see girls like haruhi you think they are either timid or depressing but haruhi is actually very open minded. maybe she is a shoujo maniac
Back to top Go down
faechilde
manga lovers
manga lovers
faechilde

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch   i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:57 am

If you're not particular about whether it's romance or not, then I'd suggest Blood+, Trinity Blood, and the classic Escaflowne. For romance, if you don't mind some smut, you might look up Kaikan Phrase. The quality isn't the best but it's still pretty good. :-)
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch   i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:57 am

hmm Blood+, Trinity and Escaflowne arent that good. yes I know Escaflowne is good but it was one time only deal for me. I got pretty much bored with the serie and movie having the same concept & characters but a lil dif story but that was it.
and I havnt been able to watch the series twice fully. I can watch a few eps but after that It ends up being unwatched. I don't know but it doesnt give me the same effect as before... Also I wonder why new anime arnet like old anime that are actually good. I guess it was somewhere around 2003-2004 it stopped. only few GOOD anime has come rarely. I mean Gundam 00 Season 1 was good compared to Season 2. I don't know why but it felt too unrealistic on the S2... althought the story is unrealistic but I wouldn't think that since the guy who invented the solar thingy was Einstein Nr 2 in secret. (It does happend that there are people born after like 50-100 years each other that are SUUUUPER smart... well not that smart but being able to invent something that doesnt exist nor a theory for it is even close.

Gurren Lagann was a good one but that was pretty much it... Geass is the only one in has given me a overwhelming feeling in a long time...

Escaflowne isnt the only anime I have problems with rewatches. Kimi Ga Nozumu Eien (also known as rumbling hearts) is one of them also. the first time I watched it It was so overwhelming... maybe the most overwhelming anime ever. but second time it didnt give me a feel. talking about feeling. The Last Episode of Geass S2 is the prolly the only episode I can watch over and over again and get the same feeling again... I just hated the ending but loved it at the same time. hard to explain.

Kaikan Phrase. I don't remember that anime. hmm. Don't remember much of the anime titles that have weird names.

I think I have watched blood+ trinity blood completely. maybe missed some eps of Blood+ (I think blood+ was the with the girl one or was it vice versa)
Back to top Go down
faechilde
manga lovers
manga lovers
faechilde

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch   i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:08 pm

Gurren Lagann is another anime I'm watching at the moment. It's the subbed version and it's on Monday night Sci-Fi channel. The last episode was with the princess who is trying to tell her people not to listen to her father, that earthlings are nice, decent individuals. LOL

Blood+ is with the girl who is a vampire and she fights these demon like creatures that kill humans. There are chevaliers in it, one of which, is in love with the lead female character, although nothing ever comes of it.

Trinity Blood is about vampires too. There are humans on one side of the war and vamps on the other side. It's the Vatican against the Empire and with one exception, all the vamps on on the side of the Empire. I liked.

I also liked Descendants of Darkness. But the manga was never finished so there was an impossibility of a second season.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch   i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:17 pm

oh..

Yeah I watched both. but I think missed some eps of Blood+ I think I cannot bother watch it again. it wasnt my kind. I do watch almost all anime I come across. but sometimes I miss a ep or two especially on popular anime like blood+, naruto bleach etc etc I think I even missed some eps on FMA it usually happends on popular anime since thay arent my kind. epsecially bleach which is somewhat worse than naruto now well the last 50eps were so. or something. cant remember when it happend.
fills everywhere
well I do like animes that are popular also but those are the animes that are more of hardcore Like Code Geass & Gundam. I litterly a fan of gundam and watched most of the gundams that I have come accross subbed but I still wanna watch the series of Kidou Senshi Gundam rather than the movies (the first serie that is) its pretty hard to find it subbed as Mecha Anime in RAW is kinda hard for me to understand especially old anime.

but somehow Shoujo anime tends to be meant for younger than 15. like Card Captor Sakura. (CCS). althought I don't remember if Lyrical Nanoha was shoujo.
but i do watch them! some are very funny. its just a petty that I stoped watching Gerogero Kunsou (How you spell it) so I cannot watch it anymore since most of the eps arent even subbed and the raws are pretty much very hard to come across. it was a very funny anime thou its a pitty I missed it. I never thought it would be funny. but there are plenty of anime that I dont watch epsecially old shoujo with western feeling and meant for children.
Back to top Go down
fahdh
manga lovers
manga lovers
fahdh

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch   i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:11 am

cross game maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch   i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm bored, someone suggest an anime to watch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2