THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

bloody kiss

Go down 
+13
acilegna_22
jc19
kingdomlove
kaos87
lilvamp
midnightloon
88hunny88
razer_jt
Melody&Harmony
Yuki-Chan
StarlightDreams
shippo ^-^
Night walker
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:01 pm

has anyone here read bloody kiss? its only 6 chapters long, but i think its a better vampire manga than vampire knight. anyone else like it?
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

Number of posts : 209
Location : just got the book twighlight I LOVE IT im reading it like crazy!!!

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:05 pm

know but for you to say it's better than vamipire knight it must me good hime ill try it kyoko-himmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeee smile
Back to top Go down
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-07-31

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:34 am

I tried reading it, but I kind of thought it was boring, so I only read the first two oneshots.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Number of posts : 595

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:39 am

OMG!!! I just finished it today!!! Truely a work of Geniousness (sp error i know) Better than 10 Vampire Knights!!! n.n;;; I might be overreacting a bit, but i promise that my story will surpass it n.n hope it get accepted into Tokyopop ^^;;;;
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:45 am

SHOCK!!! STARLIGHT HOW DARE YOU SAY ITS BORING!!! yuki glad you liked it, i thought it was great too! such a fun and happy manga!!! well i look forward to your manga, and i'm sure that toyko pop will accept it!
Back to top Go down
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-07-31

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:42 pm

GAH!!I'M SORRY!!~~~

Just not my taste, haven't really been interested in any other vampire manga other than vampire knight >.< Though I liked how the girl was smart~
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:25 pm

i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 wish there was an anime also but i only read have of the first chapter i got disconsentrated like i've said be4 *sniffle* i think i have A.D.D!!
wahhhhhhhh don't have the attention span to read that i love reading but i often have trouble concentrating and i go off somewhere else i hate it!!! >.< mash
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:27 pm

yeah i liked the fact that she is a strong and independant girl, instead of a dizty, stupid, whining 2 year old you find in so much manga lol. NOT MEANING ANYTHING BAD BY CREATORS OF MANGA!!
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:44 pm

*high five* i agree with you on that one i hate that manga shoujo girls usually have to be saved by guys or so madly in love with them that they don't have their free will it's a disgrace to girls everywhere let's take tohru for example there's a great example goes under the rules basically of shigure yuki and kyo cooking clening all that stuff if i ever get married and my husband says go do the dishes or cook im hungry or something ill say GO DO IT YOURSELF LAZY OLD FART BAG IM NOT YOUR SERVANT SO GET YOUR FAT SELF OUT OF THE COUCH WALK TO THE STOVE AND COOK YOUR OWN FOOD IM NOT YOUR MOTHER AND IF YOU STILL NEED YOU MOTHER THAN YOU CAN GET OUT IN FACT DO GET OUT CAUSE THE THOGUHT OF YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO IS RIDICOULOUS SO GET OUTTA MY HOUSE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK AND IF YOU EVER TELL ME TO COOK OR CLEAN ONE MORE TIME ILL PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOU'LL BE SEEING STARS BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:04 pm

I don't like girls who are all dizzy and happy and blah blah blah, but...i don't know if this counts as one of them, but the main charactor of my story that I will send to TP is::

She is a girl who loast her parents at 4 and then she goes to HS alone at 15, meets with her Fiancee again, he forgot who she was, he falls for her again. She's strong but sometimes she needs his help, cuz she's not one of those girls with a temper...cuz she lived by herself for 6 years alone....and then he left her cuz he found out that she was a vampire(1/2 vampire 1/2 god) and left her. She tries to end the war alone, she almost get killed He remembers and they ended the war and lived H.E.A.

© Copyright 2008 Yuki Misora
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:15 pm

no i don't thinks so not really just don't make it to you know like the girl act to desperate for the guy and he can save her but make sure she sometimes gets him out of trouble also so it's not like oh yes what a strong guy and saves fathe ir maiden in distress ething like kagome and inuyasha and i think you should make the boy a little shy towards the girl like always out of trouble always tallly ho off to the fair madien to save her!!!! (lol ^-^) then it'll just kinda be somhe sorta doesnt wanna let her know his feelings for her (sorta like inuyasha but not that extreme) ok i dont if you like the ideas but just tips hope i helped yuki-chaaaaaaaan and good luck
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Registration date : 2008-08-09

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:18 am

Bloody kiss is so awesome. But to say its better than Vampire Knights, I have no right to say that since I have not finish reading Vampire Knights.

But Bloody Kiss definitely rox!!
Back to top Go down
razer_jt
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-30

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:24 pm

Don't know what to make of this title. Read it a long time ago though 6 chapters isn't that long I would say. Pretty ok by me. No reason not to reject it and say its bad.

*With over 800 manga titles read, JT doesn't have a clue anymore what he has been reading.*
Back to top Go down
88hunny88
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-01

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:54 am

i checked out bloody kiss since you mentioned that it's better than vampire night and thought it was pretty cool.. thanks. however, i'm not a big reader of vampire knight so i can't compare them. i download vk and read like a few chapters every once in a while. have i committed a sin? hahah
Back to top Go down
midnightloon
manga lovers
manga lovers

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-04

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:14 am

I couldn't really get into vampire knight ever thought I really like that artist. I did really like bloody kiss though and read the whole thing. maybe i liked it more because it was only 6 chapters and not volumes long with no end in sight.
Back to top Go down
lilvamp
manga lovers
manga lovers

Number of posts : 14

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:22 am

oh gosh. this manga is soo cute! the storyline is cute too. i like tha drawing and how the characters were together... love it.
Back to top Go down
kaos87
manga lovers
manga lovers
kaos87

Number of posts : 11

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:15 pm

I love this series, it's really too bad that it's only six chapters, does anyone know if maybe there's a sequel?
Back to top Go down
http://www.animekitty87.deviantart.com
kingdomlove
manga lovers
manga lovers
kingdomlove

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-15

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:40 pm

OH MY GOD! I Die for this manga, but i can only get the first two chaps! boxer can any body save me from my dispare and help me get the othr chapters? if you help me i will be your eternal slave! rose bye bye for now! bye

PS: mythical creaters are alive, but they ust are to bored they find it funny hidden from us. strange hey mjaw
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:06 pm

hi kingdom love, you can read all 6 chapters on www.onemanga.com
but the manga artist only made 2 volumes of this, poor us...i wish she would continue the story...
Back to top Go down
jc19
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
jc19

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-01

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:31 pm

ooo!! i read bloody kiss!! i really like this manga!! it is sooo cute!! it was an oneshot before but the mangaka changed it and drew/wrote more!! haha so i cnt really complain, but it certainly is a pity that its only 2 volumes long!!!i really like the artwork, its really nice!!!
Back to top Go down
acilegna_22
manga lovers
manga lovers
acilegna_22

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-20

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:42 pm

i have read bloody kiss and i admit that it was sooo.... cool
and i thought it was romantic..
even though it just contained a few chapters..
for me..it was worth reading..
tnx...lol.. bye
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:14 pm

The artist of bloodly kiss also did a few other mangas that I thought was very good also. You might Wanna check them out

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/search?advopts=1&author_method=cw&author=FURUMIYA+Kazuko
Back to top Go down
Mizi
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Mizi

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-10-15

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:47 am

I really enjoyed the manga! It was one of the first mangas i read... Awww, i remember the romance, it was so CUTE ! heartbeat
Back to top Go down
missyangel87
manga lovers
manga lovers
missyangel87

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-02

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:35 am

well i read it and like it so sad that it was only 6 chapters...geezz...i really wish that they make a sequel... goodwitch neko 1
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:56 pm

I think I will read it today or tomorrow :-) unless i have read it I still dont know what manga's i have read or not :-)

Btw I see your the same age as me missyangel! if ur born 87 that is! also the funny thing u registered the same day as my bday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bloody kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody kiss   bloody kiss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bloody kiss
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
night walker scans  :: chat :: chitty-chat-
Jump to: