THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply

Go down 
+2
Night walker
Yuki-Chan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Empty
PostSubject: Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply   Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:35 am

n.n I had this picture that I really wanted to use for something for this site. I thought it would be fun to use Agito-sama for this cuz he doesn't think of himself like this so...It might be fun...and most likely, none of you would have the time to talk anymore, but I will make more laterz so use whatever you want Hime-sama.

Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Worker11
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730

PostSubject: Re: Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply   Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:23 am

LOL! Hahahahahahahahaahahaha oh jeez yuki that made my day lol!! what does agitozecter think of this??? it sounds a bit like we are a host club lol!! i like it think it will make lots of people want to join! laughing
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply   Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:07 pm

AHAHAHAHA!!! well, that made my day as well. I sure hope people join after looking at this.
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply   Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:28 pm

Soooo COOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!

Well, it made my day as well...
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply   Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:54 pm

melody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU ARE A CHINESE TRANSLATOR FOR REBELIOUS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why don't you want to translate for us cry
Back to top Go down
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply   Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:47 pm

LMAO!!!~~
This made my day too! Agito-chi~ Hmm, now I'm curious as to what you look like irl~
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply   Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:22 am

...after seeing this, I can only recommend you to not wish for what will disappoint you...
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply   Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:27 am

Hey, I was able to show my piccy. It doesn't really matter cuz I look way different and even more a disapointment with my pictures. XP Commmon please fairy1
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply   Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:35 am

awww leave poor agitozecter alone...we need more males to join, so these vultures can pick on someone else... flame
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply   Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:37 pm

alright, since I got the vibes that some people want to know what I really look like, I posted the only picture that I'm in that I have on my computer right now. It's in the gallery thing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply   Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:32 pm

VULTURES???? Who you calling a Vultures? I was just curious!!!! >.< You calling sweet Yuki-Chan a vulture?? an ugly, and carnivorus creature??? YOU HATE ME!!!!! *crying*

Oh sorry, tantrum n.n Agito-sama don't think of yourself as disapointing. you look pretty nice n.n
Back to top Go down
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply   Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:03 am

VULTURE??!!! I was just curious wahh

@Agito-chi~ I don't think you look disappointing too~ You look nice ^_^
Back to top Go down
shippo-chan
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
shippo-chan

Number of posts : 98
Location : my house got robbed. and car 2! so right know my location is sadland
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply   Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:53 pm

yeah they are gonna think of us as an ouran high school host club! look it remidns me of someone from ouran host club look its even licking its fingers >.<.
it really doesnt look so bad ofcourse if i was a guy i wouldnt join but i like it the picture its pwetty ahh yuki-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan you make me laugh! "in a quest to satisfy you hearts desire" lol OMG i was looking at the call me and then insted of agito-sama i thought it said his number under the call me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply   Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Works....PLEASE READ...Whatcha think? Reply
Page 1 of 1