THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

forum games

Go down 
+7
Agitozecter
Ardour.
shippo ^-^
ruka-pyon
Yuki-Chan
amy1141
Night walker
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ruka-pyon
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
ruka-pyon

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-07-15

forum games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum games   forum games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:53 pm

Hehe, you're a real simple guy, huh?
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

Location : just got the book twighlight I LOVE IT im reading it like crazy!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: forum games   forum games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:59 pm

hai hai! agitozecter that black hole thingy is cool to but im not saying it's funny when he acts like a "womanizer" and i know it's wrong but come on you have to admit it makes you laugh everyonce in a while im not saying it's right cause i don't know how it feels [im not sango obviously] but it's fun to watch ^-^

Gomenasai if your mad yuki! ha ha ^-^ im learning japanese sayings ^-^
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

Location : just got the book twighlight I LOVE IT im reading it like crazy!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: forum games   forum games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:03 pm

let's change the subject of miroku cause im gonna be coming out with enemies so Shhhhh agito-sama Shhhh yuki-chan Shhhh ruka-sama know this never happened end of story
Gomenasai but dozo cut the miroku topic! (tee-hee my japanese again ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: forum games   forum games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:01 pm

For the vampire knight quiz,my results :

Basically, you're a human, and a guardian. You're just like Zero. You take your job seriously, and while you don't hate the vampires like Zero does, you want to make sure the Day Class is protected
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: forum games   forum games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:02 pm

For the Fruit Basket one :
You scored as a Sohma Momiji
You scored as Sohma momiji! you are a bit short for your age but you don't mind very much. you look quite cute and act a bit younger than you really are and love to eat ice cream, who doesn't like icecream!! ^-^
Sohma Momiji
61%
Sohma Hatsuharu
54%
Sohma Kyo
54%
Sohma Yuki
43%
Sohma Ritsu
39%
Sohma Akito
36%
Sohma Shigure
36%
Honda Tohru
25%
Sohma Ayame
21%
Sohma Hatori
21%
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: forum games   forum games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:03 pm

I totally forgot to add this one, I'm Natsume Hyuuga apparently for the Gakuen Alice quiz...
Back to top Go down
jjay
manga lovers
manga lovers
jjay

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: forum games   forum games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Believe it or not, I don't even read VK.

*The Guardians*
Zero: I like her. She's hardworker, and don't take crap from any vampires. Even that pretty boy Kaname. She's the best!
Yuki: She's my best friend. She's actually really sweet, she just takes her job as a guardian seriously.
*The Night Class*
Kaname: I respect her for her will and seriousness. I just wish she wouldn't be so biased.
Ruka: What a bitch. Thinks she's better then us. I don't know why Kaname puts up with her.
Akatsuki: She's fun to mess with. I want her blood. *lick* [Me: O_o]
Hanabusa: I like to pretend she doesn't exist. I'm working ona voodoo doll of her. I can't believe she humiliated me so much infront of Ruka *blush*
*Headmaster Cross*: She's almost exactly like Zero. She's the only other one who knows about Zero's --*ahem*-- condition.

Basically, you're a human, and a guardian. You're just like Zero. You take your job seriously, and while you don't hate the vampires like Zero does, you want to make sure the Day Class is protected.
Back to top Go down
andinime
LORD OF DARKNESS
LORD OF DARKNESS
andinime

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: forum games   forum games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:01 pm

well i did them all coz i'm procasinating atm ^^

VK
*The Guardians*
Zero: I hate her as much as the other vampires. She's no better then any of them.
Yuki: She causes to much trouble, and makes my life harder. Hopefully, Kaname will subdue her.
*The Night Class*
Kaname: I love her. With all my vampire-y heart. She's sweet and mischeivous at the same time. She lives in the gray area, a mystery. She's so intriging.
Ruka: I...HATE...HER...
Akatsuki: I went near her once, and Kaname beat me up. I know when someone's off-limits.
Hanabusa: I admire her from afar. But she is my best friend. We hang out a lot. I wish she was my roomate, instead of stinky old Ataksuki.
*Headmaster Cross*: She's wild. She may destroy my theory on vampires. Hopefully Kaname can calm her down, and reverse the affect Hanabusa has had on her.

Basically, you're a wild one. You like to break rules as often as possible, thanks to Hanabusa's influence. You always had a thing for the class president, Kaname Kuran, but figured he would never go for you. Little do you know...

fruits basket
You Scored as Honda Tohru
you scored as honda tohru! you are very kind and caring. Your the one who likes to keep things clean. And your friends care very much for you and your well being, your lucky to have what you have and you know that. Though at times you can be pretty spaced out which sometimes gets you in a bit of trouble but there's always someone around to help you.

Honda Tohru
64%
Sohma Momiji
61%
Sohma Hatori
54%
Sohma Hatsuharu
54%
Sohma Ritsu
50%
Sohma Yuki
50%
Sohma Ayame
43%
Sohma Shigure
39%
Sohma Kyo
36%
Sohma Akito
21%

but i don't like honda!! much...

death note
You Scored as Ryuk
You are Ryuk. You are witty and you don't want to involve yourself in anything at all.

Ryuk
90%
L
90%
Rem
80%
Light Yagami
60%
Misa Amane
50%

(hehe cool!)

inuyasha quiz
Your miroku!!!

gakuen alice
Ruka Nogi.
You are Ruka Nogi. Ruka isn't very good at hiding how he feels- he's caring and gentle and adores animals, something he's embarrassed of.
In G.A, he was at first Natsume's sidekick, but later became a much bigger part as he shows his different contrasting personality to Natsume. He does have a crush on Mikan, once again something he doesn't hide very well.
His alice is Animal Pheromones. He loves animals, and can 'control' them.
Ruka is very shy, but also very focused and understands people.

hmm wonder if any of them contradicts?
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: forum games   forum games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:44 pm

Night walker wrote:
fruits basket quiz- see what character you are most like

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=235783

You Scored as Sohma Ritsu

You scored as Sohma Ritsu!! You may be shy, feeling insecure, and a bit un comfortable about your self now but I'm sure this feeling will go away if you just work a bit harder...soon you will realize that just being yourself is enough, but until then just try to calm down a bit.

Sohma Ritsu 93%
Sohma Shigure 89%
Sohma Kyo 71%
Sohma Momiji 68%
Sohma Yuki 64%
Sohma Ayame 57%
Sohma Hatsuharu 50%
Sohma Akito 43%
Honda Tohru 43%
Sohma Hatori 36%

Night walker wrote:
death-note quiz- which character are you???

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=212155

You Scored as Misa Amane

You are Misa Amane. You want to help Light Yagami [Kira] and rid the world of evil too.

Light Yagami 100%
Misa Amane 100%
Rem 90%
Ryuk 50%
L 10%

shippo ^-^ wrote:
inuyasha character quiz:

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/124219/what-inuyasha-character-are-youw-picsmore-results

I got to be Ayame!

ruka-pyon wrote:
Okay click here for a better Gakuen Alice quiz. Sorry, Hime, but the one you put didn't have any explanation at the end!

Narumi.
You are the teacher, Narumi. You're flirty and light-hearted, but have a hidden strength.
Narumi is the first teacher you meet in G.A. He first meets Mikan as she arrives, and attempts to send her away using his HUMAN INCLINATION PHEROMONE Alice (controls humans through making them fall in love with him), but this fails. Later in the story you see him fighting unfair judgements at the Academy and risking his life for the students.
Narumi is a little perverted, it seems, and gets along with cheerful people like Mikan. His anger, though rare, is scary. He often seems to annoy people, but Mikan likes him very much.

On The Vampire Knight

*The Guardians*
Zero: I like her. She's hardworker, and don't take crap from any vampires. Even that pretty boy Kaname. She's the best!
Yuki: She's my best friend. She's actually really sweet, she just takes her job as a guardian seriously.
*The Night Class*
Kaname: I respect her for her will and seriousness. I just wish she wouldn't be so biased.
Ruka: What a bitch. Thinks she's better then us. I don't know why Kaname puts up with her.
Akatsuki: She's fun to mess with. I want her blood. *lick* [Me: O_o]
Hanabusa: I like to pretend she doesn't exist. I'm working ona voodoo doll of her. I can't believe she humiliated me so much infront of Ruka *blush*
*Headmaster Cross*: She's almost exactly like Zero. She's the only other one who knows about Zero's --*ahem*-- condition.

Basically, you're a human, and a guardian. You're just like Zero. You take your job seriously, and while you don't hate the vampires like Zero does, you want to make sure the Day Class is protected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forum games   forum games - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forum games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2