THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

Your Favorite Bishies

Go down 
+12
kaos87
88hunny88
vc9
lilac
razer_jt
Melody&Harmony
Agitozecter
shippo ^-^
StarlightDreams
Yuki-Chan
Night walker
ruka-pyon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Favorite Bishies
Kaname (Vampire Knight)
Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 8 ]
Zero (Vampire Knight)
Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
Natsume (Gakuen Alice)
Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Ruka-pyon (Gakuen Alice)
Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Kei Takishima (Special A)
Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
Sasuke (Naruto)
Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Itachi (Naruto)
Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
Kakashi (Naruto)
Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Other (tell us who!)
Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 47

Back

AuthorMessage
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:00 am

XD Aren't they!! Ahh, i wish I was rima heartbeat so i could have shiki
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:45 am

i know right! vampire knight needs to tell more about rima and shiki...they are kind of non-exsitent...its sad....
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:24 pm

yeah they do, just make a spinoff of it something with them as the main couple.
And then there's the whole rido thing...
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

Number of posts : 209
Location : just got the book twighlight I LOVE IT im reading it like crazy!!!

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:33 am

i really need to get up to date with vampire knight -_- im getting vampire knight books from the library ASAP (i dont like reading things online and there's so many things im doing online i get distracted!! very easily -_-) there's so many cute bishie's in vampire knight *dreamy* so many bishie's so little time but my all time faveorite one know is not zero but Akatsuki *fantisizes* hummmmmm *dreamy*
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:13 am

Just out of complete curiosity, what makes a character count as a bishounen? I mean the trend now-a-days is that all the guys tend to look good, so what's the cutoff? What constitutes as good looking, and what constitutes as badlooking?
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:20 am

lol, agitozecter is trying to understand the female mind!! ermmm each person has their own type of boy they like, whether its looks, personality, or even eye colour! in manga ( especially shoujo ) every male character tends to be "good looking" so really it all comes down to their personality as well. i guess it is fairly stupid though for any girl to "fancy" a 2-d character lol! i hope someone answers your question with a better answer!! bye
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:05 pm

It is kinda stupid cuz they are 2d, that's the drawings...but you know how girls are when it comes to Edward and the Cullens... I mean, 1/3 of the girls or so at my school has totally fallin in love with on of the Cullens or Jacob.Me, I prefer the personality... and a little bit of looks n.n
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:13 pm

Yep, I agree with Yuki-sama. 2D drawings, inanimate objects, figment of one's imagination. Half of the girls in my class have fallen for Cullens which isn't the nicest thing cause that is all they talk about at the lunch table. I prefer personality and capability instead of looks as well.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:26 pm

But they gotta have some looks. If they didn't would you go out with someone who looks horribly horrifying??? At least some looks rather than none... with all the right personalities and such and such.

oh and please don't call me Yuki-Sama... your older than me... >.<
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:30 pm

I guess it does make some sense to have a bit of looks and so on. Well, the 'sama' in Yuki-sama is to show my great respect for you because you're smart and you can cook.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Well that is a good reason, but it makes me feel old. wahh I just turned 13 not so long ago. Just Yuki-Chan is fine n.n

Yeah...cuz you wouldn't wanna date someone who's face is disorded (no offense to anyone) or something like that... But, the two guys that I had a crush on (only 2 in my life cuz my expectations are too high) are like really smart, have some traits of nerdish, but are kawaii and also kind and nice... well, the 2nd one was nicer than the 1st.
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:50 pm

Well, if you prefer it that way, Yuki-CHAN. Don't feel old, if you're old, then I'm ancient!!

True, I don't think I would want to date anyone whose face is disorded (no offense to anyone) or other things like that...I had only two crush in the 15 years of my life (I think because I have high expectation like you and well I just didn't feel attracted to many people), they are both cute as well but they show trait of nerds as well.

There was this Japanese boy that I had a crush on, he used to study so much, I think more than me, but at the end my last minute cramming still top his studying. I felt really bad cause he studied so much.
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:16 pm

you both sound very horrible right now, i wouldn't mind if he had no face. it all matters if you get on well with the person, one thing i always say is that looks, constantly change, and never stay the same, it the personality, and the mind, that you have for the rest of your life..........anyway this is kind of going off of the subject, poor agitozecter only wanted to know about manga characters lol.
Back to top Go down
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Well, everyone has their own preference of what "good-looking" is. Personality & Looks for me. I don't want to date someone whose face is distorted, no offense to anyone. But i wouldn't want to date a hot guy who has the worst personality, spoiled rotten and self centered. I don't think anyone is really "in love" with the cullens or manga characters. They just love how the character is, and that they're what they want in a guy.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:29 pm

no no no no no.... you do not know my crazy friends. They will literally rip your hair out if you say something bad about Edward. Oh my gosh. they took a picture of Jacob Black and did so many things to it... it was scarry..... >.<

And also, I know that I am picky, but like, I know right away when someone has a really nice personality. That's why I had liked my first crush for so long (6 years...sadly) but then he changed into a jerk so I got over him. Then the second one likes to tease me alot and I think he worries bout me at time, but I'm not so sure about anything right now.. although many people say that we would make a cute couple. bleh flyingdevil
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:47 am

personality is the most important factor for me i usually like bad boys lol but they have to be kind and able to make me laugh it doesnt have to be....but cuter boys would be nicer the looks i like light eyes dark hair............lol this must sound funny but i sometimes believe about the horoscopescause this guy i like is a taurus and im a capricorn and that's the first guy ive ever REALLY liked...

and ohhhhh agito-zecter probably has a crush on a girl at his school if he's asking these questions lol agito and somebody sitting in a tree K- I- S- S- I- N -G (JK AGITO >.<)
Back to top Go down
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:32 am

Unfortunately, I have friends like that too >.>
...What did they do to the picture.....I happen to be one of the few people that actually like Jake....

AGITO-CHI!!!~~ & someone sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!!~~<3 (also just kiding agito-chi =p)
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:35 am

I have a feeling that what you guys are saying is true. I support evil *Smile* But yeah. Check the horoscope or somthing. It might tell your comaptability like it did with my friends and I. It's like scarly accurate to what's happening in life and in relationships. We were so scared!!!

http://tarot.com
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:28 am

StarlightDreams wrote:
AGITO-CHI!!!~~ & someone sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!!~~<3 (also just kiding agito-chi =p)

lolz. I wish. haha
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:19 pm

*high five* ME 2 I AM VERY SCARED BECAUSE NONE OF USE BELIEVE IN THAT BUT IT SAID CAPRICORN CANCER PICIES GET A LONG WELL SO TRUE (we are all best friends) AND TAURUS AND CAPRICORN ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER heartbeat HAHA IT IS KINDA SCARY..............*screams around in circles* where all being stalked!!!!! and other things has happened with the horoscope......just cant think of them..............................and im not sure if cancer and capricorn got along well or it was only cancer and pieces but still all of us get along well...................

someone and agito sitting in a car are they K-I-S-S-I-N-G YES THEY ARE (JK ONCE AGAIN AGITO haha)
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:57 pm

awwww leave him alone shippo! wahh
hellokitty pieces seem to get along with most people. but i only heard of taurus and cancer, getting along with pieces...but i'm not very good at star signs lol!
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:15 pm

Cancer goes well with pisces and taurus, as well as the water sign scorpio. blah blah blah. Here's what I know...

Water: Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces
Earth: Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo
Fire: Leo, Sagittarius, Aries
Air: Aquarius, Libra, Gemini

Aries - (Best) Sagittarius, Leo - (Good) Gemini, Aquarius
Taurus - (Best) Capricorn, Virgo - (Good) Cancer, Pisces
Gemini - (Best) Aquarius, Libra - (Good) Aries, Leo
Cancer - (Best) Scorpio, Pisces - (Good) Taurus, Virgo
Leo - (Best) Sagittarius, Aries - (Good) Libra, Gemini
Virgo - (Best) Capricorn, Taurus - (Good) Scorpio, Cancer
Libra - (Best) Aquarius, Gemini - (Good) Sagittarius, Leo
Scorpio - (Best) Cancer, Pisces - (Good) Capricorn, Virgo
Sagittarius - (Best) Aries, Leo - (Good) Libra, Aquarius
Capricorn - (Best) Taurus, Virgo - (Good) Scorpio, Pisces
Aquarius - (Best) Libra, Gemini - (Good) Sagittarius, Aries
Pisces - (Best) Scorpio, Cancer - (Good) Capricorn, Taurus

Here's the funnee part. My first crush was a pisces and the second one was a virgo... ahahahahahaha
n.n;;; Hope it helps guys
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:26 pm

Wow, Yuki-chan is good. She knows all these stuff. I didn't even know.
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:45 pm

..............haha melody its called tarot.com............or just search up horoscope compability -_- anywho!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yuki can cook and is good at computers im still jealous AND MELODY YOU CAN PLAY THE VIOLIN double jealous oh i guess i dont get along with cancer but........i am best friends BUT I AM BEST FRIENDS WITH A PIECES BUT NOT MY SISTER

and taurus and capricorn the 1st guy ive really liked be4 and i think he likes me
HAHA GO AND MAKE FUN
from
shippo-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Weird thing is I don't get along with 2 pisces n.n The 1st guy I liked and my little bro. And the guy that I like don't get along with his sister who is also a cancer ahahahaha n.n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Bishies   Your Favorite Bishies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Bishies
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next