THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Go down 
+11
Agitozecter
Leviosa
Akeisha
Night walker
GarbagePheonix
kagomilee
Melody&Harmony
suien
Yuki-Chan
Matt7425
88hunny88
15 posters
AuthorMessage
88hunny88
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-01

What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Empty
PostSubject: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:48 am

So I'm a student of culture and sociology. One of the most different and most similar things you find in different cultures are in the food that people eat. I'm always interested in the most shocking and unique types of food that are out there so if you've encountered any or eaten any, please share.

I think the most unique thing i've ever eaten is this free-range chicken dish. It's a vietnamese dish that involved killing a live chicken so that you can drain it of it's blood to be used after you've cooked the meat and added veggies and nuts. you add the uncooked, fresh blood to the dish. it was weird tasting but not altogether bad. my mom made me try it but i couldn't take a second bite having witnessed the murder of the poor chicken.
Back to top Go down
Matt7425
manga lovers
manga lovers
Matt7425

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: RE: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:15 pm

I think the weirdest thing I tried was at a restaurant that mostly did fish in France. It was called a cutler fish or something like that, anyway it looked like jelly with stringy insides and didnt taste that nice. I also ate a squid ring thinking it was a onion ring. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/users/Matt7425
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:23 pm

well, The killing of the chicken wasn't bad, At lest I got to play with it first...but you shouldn't play with your food>.<

Tghe weirdest thing I had was Snails.... Vietnamese people like it just fine.... I still have no idea...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
suien
manga lovers
manga lovers

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:29 am

It has to be frog legs. It wasn't too bad. Kinda chewy I think.
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:11 am

The weirdest thing I had ever ate/drank was disgusting...It was like a mixture of raw eggs, chocolate milk, strawberry milk, cheese, ice cream, fried rice, spaghetti and meatballs, fish ball noodles and frog porridge. If you're wondering how it mixed, lets just say they chucked everyone's lunch and some eggs they found in my fridge (I wouldn't let them take anything else from my fridge) into the blender. So it was pretty horrible...I guess this is what you get for playing some games with the boys.
Back to top Go down
kagomilee
manga lovers
manga lovers

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:18 am

frog Legs, I was tricked into eating that.. I thought it was chicken... then, they told me it was frog legs, I almost wanted to vomit out in the restaurant...
Back to top Go down
GarbagePheonix
manga lovers
manga lovers

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:32 pm

this isn't something i've eaten but people tried to push me into eating it. chicken egg with the baby chick partially developed inside. a lot of philipino food i've seen thus far is just nasty but i think thats mainly cuz my family likes weirding me out.
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:49 pm

i ate chips and custard for a dare, and suprisingly its very nice!
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
Akeisha
manga lovers
manga lovers
Akeisha

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:14 pm

hehe, that's an interesting question...

It was a few weeks ago in Japan, I ate something, don't know exactly what it was, but it was some kind of a fish, but it was still moving.. it looked a bit weird but surprisingly very good smile
Back to top Go down
Leviosa
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
Leviosa

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:59 pm

Banana Chocolate....

it was, weird. Plain n square! You can't like it but you can't hate it either.
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:44 pm

Chocolate covered locust...I can't say that I didn't like it. But then again, there was a lot of chocolate.
Back to top Go down
shippo-chan
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
shippo-chan

Number of posts : 98
Location : my house got robbed. and car 2! so right know my location is sadland
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:28 am

escargo. underwater snails. they taste like chicken. it may sound gross but its not so bad to tell you the truth.
Back to top Go down
shippo-chan
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
shippo-chan

Number of posts : 98
Location : my house got robbed. and car 2! so right know my location is sadland
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:31 am

oh yuki you too yeah underwater snails i dont know if yours where underwater or not oh yeah i almost forgot a duck niot so appetizing i dont like it
Back to top Go down
TamiTamTami
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
TamiTamTami

Number of posts : 80
Location : In a soft and cushy place that makes me feel all nice and warm inside! n.n
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:05 am

For me its my brother's cooking. YUCKY! He tried to invent a new type of sushi and it came out looking like raviolli. He called it 'Italy's Fish'. My dad made me try it. That was a day...............I'll never forget.................
Back to top Go down
Rocker.Princess
LORD OF DARKNESS
LORD OF DARKNESS
Rocker.Princess

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:25 pm

I've eaten Scorpions, Frogs, snails, raw seafood and sparrows. =D I think i ate dog too... idk
Back to top Go down
http://www.alicedreams.net
fahdh
manga lovers
manga lovers
fahdh

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:21 am

Food that I'm not sure what it's made of
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?   What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
night walker scans  :: chat :: chitty-chat-
Jump to: