THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

free time activities

Go down 
+8
Neneko
shippo-chan
Agitozecter
Huska
kagomilee
Yuki-Chan
suien
88hunny88
12 posters
AuthorMessage
88hunny88
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-01

free time activities Empty
PostSubject: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:59 am

What do you like to do in your free time? I get asked this question a lot in school as if I have free time so I just wondered what other people usually do. Please don't say read manga. That's kind of obvious if you're at this site.

If I ever do have time, I actually enjoy baking or reading romance novels. Both a very sinful activities. One sinful for my hips, the other for my..... hips? hahahah....
Back to top Go down
suien
manga lovers
manga lovers

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:31 am

Play video games and read manga/watch anime! Yup that's almost all I do.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:20 am

Draw, write, edit (both cleaning,typesetting...and colouring)Read, study, invest on money, bet with my little brother, karaoke, watch anime, read manga....blah blah blah...go on the internet all day long.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
kagomilee
manga lovers
manga lovers

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:21 am

Read manga, watch animes, listen to music, sleep like a log for the rest of the day, chat online... That's all!
Back to top Go down
Huska
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
Huska

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:03 am

fix computers play video games draw and watch TV while im playing games. Helllllls Yeah beaver
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:05 am

What is this you call free time? :P

But in all honesty, I just hang out with my friends doing stupid stuff. Either that or just play video games and stare at the internet.
Back to top Go down
Huska
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
Huska

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:58 pm

i call this free time when ur at home and u stand there doing nothing. you must have alot of free time to be able to do that :O
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:36 am

I wish.

I should be writing a paper on the comparative attributes of Marijuana in the modern media by comparing/contrasting the movie, Pineapple Express, and the song, Because I Got High...I'm taking an unofficial break right now...:P
Back to top Go down
Huska
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
Huska

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:30 pm

lol nice
Back to top Go down
shippo-chan
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
shippo-chan

Number of posts : 98
Location : my house got robbed. and car 2! so right know my location is sadland
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:18 pm

draw, talk on the phone, hang out with my friends, watch manga lol i mean anime, watch stuff on the telli, go outside and bike, jump on my trampoline, go to the pool, rollerblade, ice skate, basketball, softball, go onthe computer, and go on the computer some more
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:04 pm

88hunny88 wrote:
What do you like to do in your free time? I get asked this question a lot in school as if I have free time so I just wondered what other people usually do. Please don't say read manga. That's kind of obvious if you're at this site.

If I ever do have time, I actually enjoy baking or reading romance novels. Both a very sinful activities. One sinful for my hips, the other for my..... hips? hahahah....
Let's see

Shopping manga, cloths, anime. mostly online for manga n anime
Playing Games (mostly world of warcraft and warhammer online age of reckoning)
Being with friends
Getting abused by my girlfriend (god i just love it) please do not ask details if you are under age of 18 or 21 depending on your country.

Reading Manga
Watching Anime
Programming small eye-candy programs for my system (I call my network a system because everything are connected to everywhere)
Reading Manga
Watching Anime

Thats my normal week

My Abnormal Week

Manga maraton
Anime Maraton
Party Maraton - Hangover day

I forgot I do
blade (inline skates) during summer
Ice skating (skates on ice) during winter
Running everyday for those cookies and shortcakes i eat everyday!
Snowboarding during winter

I do less blading nowadays because i hurt my leg once in a very painful way so i cannot street blade so well anymore
I also did mountain biking but i do not do that anymore because its getting boring when i have conquered the most mountains in sweden & finland that are rideable
Back to top Go down
hazyjazy
manga lovers
manga lovers
hazyjazy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:00 pm

I like finding new toys, making posters, cards and other art related stuff, finding art, sewing, learning to make new things, travelling and exploring and hanging out with my favourite people.

With other people, I like dancing, karaoke and listening to music.

I find myself shopping a bit too much. Do I like it? Dunno.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:47 pm

hazyjazy wrote:
I like finding new toys, making posters, cards and other art related stuff, finding art, sewing, learning to make new things, travelling and exploring and hanging out with my favourite people.

With other people, I like dancing, karaoke and listening to music.

I find myself shopping a bit too much. Do I like it? Dunno.

You don't know if you like to shop? Hmm that's weird. are you a girl?

Oh yeah, I forgot. I switched games to Valkyra Chronicles & Resident Evil 5. Since I got a PS3. I have cleared both games and I am hunting Trophies on RE5.

Nowadays my days look like (WeekDay)

Sleep
Shower & Cook Breakfeast
Wake Up Daugthers
Eat
Get the daugthers to daycare, to my bestfriend (she takes care of my daugthers and her daugther during day and I take care of hers during night as she works even shift) and school.
Get to work
Come back and get my daugthers and my bestfriend daugther.
Cook Dinner and Eat it
Play with the girls for a little
Start planning work for a small time
Read Manga, Watch Anime, Play
Get my daugthers to bed, drive my best friends daugther back.
Start reading random manga
program a little
go and take care of my health and then go to bed

Also in these events, alteast in most I do read manga & chat on the net most of the time even during work since I do plan my work the day before so I don't need to work that much and the coworkers can stare at my manga filled screen with envy because they have work. well one of the reasons they don't complain is because I am their Boss. (and no I don't hide if I read smut during work time, also my boss doesn't really care as long as the work is done. althought I got once scolded at because I was reading manga during a very important meeting.... it was a VERY important meeting but I just HAAAAAAAAAD to read that chapter (Can't remember which manga it was) so in the end I had to explain to my bosses what the manga was about and what had happend so that also prolonged the meeting by somewhat 3hours. because they wanted to read it from start)

During Weekends I do pretty much motherly stuff. Like 1/3 motherly, 1/3 sleep, 1/6 Manga/Anime, 1/6 Chores.
Back to top Go down
ran_fan06
manga lovers
manga lovers
ran_fan06

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: cool...   free time activities Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:00 pm

wah... u sure are rich
can u give me a graphic tablet 4 my birthday gift? :D
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:42 pm

ran_fan06 wrote:
wah... u sure are rich
can u give me a graphic tablet 4 my birthday gift? :D

No i am not rich. I just have a little above average salary. when my grandfather dies then I will be rich. but that will take a long time probly.
It's not like I don't do my work. I do it to quickly since I planned the work load the day before so I know how I can spend less time working and more time on manga.
but buying all those english manga to use in work is expensive thou
Back to top Go down
faechilde
manga lovers
manga lovers
faechilde

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:03 am

I, too, love to read romance novels. I also enjoy watching anime. I also enjoy hiking, volley ball, camping, fishing and long walks on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:58 am

oh fishing, hiking and walking on beachs. you really are a outdoor person
Back to top Go down
faechilde
manga lovers
manga lovers
faechilde

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:36 am

Only an outdoor person when the whether permits and that's not too often where I live. LOL It rains about 90% percent of the year. Then when it gets hot, it really gets hot. When that happens you can't enjoy much of the outdoors either. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:10 am

where do you live? in UK?
Back to top Go down
fahdh
manga lovers
manga lovers
fahdh

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:22 am

basketball and exercising
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free time activities   free time activities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

free time activities
Page 1 of 1