THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!! Empty
PostSubject: JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!!   JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:37 pm

okay we need japanese translators as soon as possible! we need them to translate the last 4 remaining volumes of wild ones, and a few other shoujo projects. note these are romance, so if you are interested in shounen manga please reply to the other translators topic, because this is purely for SHOUJO MANGA!!!

Last edited by Night walker on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : helps if i spell right...)
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!!   JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:14 am

WE DESPERATLY NEED JAPANESE TRANSLATORS PLEASE APPLY!
Back to top Go down
FattyBiscuit
manga lovers
manga lovers
FattyBiscuit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: hihi   JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:01 am

So I am very new to the translation realm. I took a few years of Japanese and I would like to try it out. Do you have a test that I can take? Let me know how it works. I would love to work with you guy! flame
Back to top Go down
laerissa
manga lovers
manga lovers
laerissa

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Japanese translator   JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:34 am

hello,
I would love to become a Japanese translator for shojo manga serieses. coincidently I LOVE Arakure, wild ones, and have raw volumes up to 8. So that would be extremely wonderful if I am able to participate in arakure project!
I enjoy other shojo mangas such as maid sama! and special A etc.. etc and would love to contribute to various translation projects.

please let me know if you need my help! :D
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!!   JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:51 pm

i would love it if you could help us out, and would love it if you could translate volume 7 of arakure because volume 6 recently got released in england. We would really love it if we could get passed what the english are releasing so we really need translators. let me know if you have any questions! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! draggy halloween flo bye
Back to top Go down
Zi
manga lovers
manga lovers

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!!   JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:57 am

Hello, I took Japanese for 2 years now and can help out a little bit until August. I will be studying abroad in Asia since my major is East Asian Languages and Culture. When I come back I can help out with Chinese, Korean and Japanese. Email or reply back soon.
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!!   JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:45 pm

hi zi, we would love to have you helping us. can i please ask that you pm me or neneko a list of manga you enjoy to read- i am giving out raws right now and so i could really do with knowing what type of manga you enjoy to read.
best wishes and thank you for your help
Night walker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!!   JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JAPANESE TRANSLATORS NEEDED A.S.A.P!!!
Page 1 of 1