THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leviosa
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
Leviosa

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama Empty
PostSubject: Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama   Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:50 pm

From Bakamanga updates:

Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama 5340

Description
From Esthétique:
Due to family problems, Hirayama Hayaka transfers from a private high school to an industrial high school. However, upon entering the school, she finds out that there are 850 boys in the school, and that she is the only girl there. Apart from the great disparity between the number of boys and girls, she also finds out that gangsters still exist in this era. Furthermore, a conflict has erupted between her classmate Katou Yuuni and the gangsters. Thus begins Hayaka's eventful life in the industrial high school...

Genre
Comedy Drama Harem Romance School Life Shoujo

It's a hilarious manga. Truly an enjoyable treat. I must read for Shoujo freaks like me. *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama   Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:24 pm

reminds me of "Dear schoolgang leader" or something like that
Back to top Go down
shijou
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama   Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:27 am

Neneko-san. It's the same manga. :P

I love this series!! ^^

I own my country's version from vol. 1-3 and it's hillarious to see that souka's really just weak but actually not really.. ahhahah.. and katou-kun.. i so want him to be my brother! XD he's a reliable big brother.. kyahahhahha... (not a boyfriend type for me. :P)
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama   Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:42 pm

shijou wrote:
Neneko-san. It's the same manga. :P

I love this series!! ^^

I own my country's version from vol. 1-3 and it's hillarious to see that souka's really just weak but actually not really.. ahhahah.. and katou-kun.. i so want him to be my brother! XD he's a reliable big brother.. kyahahhahha... (not a boyfriend type for me. :P)

oh my I didn't know that at all
well thats a good manga quite funny especially 'maybe spoiler alert -> 'the queen of all gangsters is a naive girl who doesn't know any of the power she has nor her position :-) ' <- '

*edit*
Now that I read it slowly I see that it was was my dear gangleader :-) I must have read it as "My dear youngmaster" you know when you say "young master" to a son of a father who's going to inherit his company/title etc etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama   Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
night walker scans  :: chat :: chitty-chat-
Jump to: