THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

complaint page

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

complaint page Empty
PostSubject: complaint page   complaint page Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:21 pm

okay i am kind of getting fed up of coming online and having a whole list of pm's with people complaining. if you have complaints put them here, unregistered users can also post here.
if you have complaints about the quailty of wild ones/arakure i DON'T CARE!!! i don't want to make it look better than the actual manga, because then what would be the point in buying it?!
if there is problems with any of the OTHER releases please let us know, because 90% of the other porjects are NOT licensed in english.

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT WILD ONES, I DO NOT CARE!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
Mantoki
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
Mantoki

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-31

complaint page Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint page   complaint page Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:45 am

Night walker wrote:
okay i am kind of getting fed up of coming online and having a whole list of pm's with people complaining. if you have complaints put them here, unregistered users can also post here.
if you have complaints about the quailty of wild ones/arakure i DON'T CARE!!! i don't want to make it look better than the actual manga, because then what would be the point in buying it?!
if there is problems with any of the OTHER releases please let us know, because 90% of the other porjects are NOT licensed in english.

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT WILD ONES, I DO NOT CARE!!!!

people are so ungrateful concetrate
there should be nothing but praise for nightwalkerscans hungonwings
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/grimerstown
shippo-chan
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
shippo-chan

Number of posts : 98
Location : my house got robbed. and car 2! so right know my location is sadland
Registration date : 2008-09-13

complaint page Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint page   complaint page Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:28 pm

complaints????????? *shocked* how can people complain about nightwalkerscans???????? nightwalkerscans IS perfection!! like mantoki said how ungrateful! *smoke comes out of ears* IF YOU PEOPLE RAN A WEBSITE YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO HALF THE WORK HIME IS DOING FOR THIS SITE!! AND EVEN IF YOU COULD YOU WOULDNT BE HALF THE KIND HEARTED,NICE,FUNNY,LOVING,THOUGHTFUL, HELPFUL PERSON HIME SAMA IS! OR YOU WOULDNT HAVE THE NICE LOVING STAFF WE ARE CAUSE MISERY LOVES COMPANY AND THE COMPANY YOUR GONNA HAVE ISNT GONNA BE GOOD THERE ALL GONNA BE MEANIES UNLIKE THE NICE,FUNNY,KIND HEARTED,CRAZY(IN A GOOD WAY) STAFF WE HAVE HERE! SO IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT NIGHTWALKER SCANS YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR UNGRATEFUL SELVES ELSEWHERE!!! AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO TAKE YOUR UNGRATEFUL SELVES ELSEWHERE AND KEEP COMPLAINING THEN TAKE IT UP WITH ME MR.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

complaint page Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint page   complaint page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

complaint page
Page 1 of 1