THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

take over the world

Go down 
+4
Melody&Harmony
Night walker
Batan
*neko*
8 posters
AuthorMessage
*neko*
manga lovers
manga lovers
*neko*

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-27

take over the world Empty
PostSubject: take over the world   take over the world Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:51 pm

who here thinks i should be incharge of this site? i mean i want to be called hime-sama as well, no fair...i'm going to go hit night walker now...
Back to top Go down
Batan
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: take over the world   take over the world Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:32 pm

I'm against you beeing in charge of the site. night walker is the only person who is in charge, because she is doing everything for the page and it's members! That's why she's called hime-sama, because she is doing all this things for us and we respect her. Even if you're her twinsister, you can't just replace her.

And don't hit others because of selfish reasons like this...
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: take over the world   take over the world Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:49 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!!!!!!! NEKO GOT TOLD OFF!!!! serves you right...and yes batan is right you shouldn't of hit me...atleast now i have the reason for it...
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: take over the world   take over the world Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Dear neko-chan (No offense but I didn't feel like capitalizing your name),

Hime-sama would be called Hime-sama no matter which site she is on, when I see here on FIScans I still call her Hime-sama. Hime-sama is the one who cares for all of us members, doing eveything for us. You can never take her place regardless of being her twin, identical or not.

If you want to be in charge, create a site for yourself and run it. Maybe then you could get others to call you "hime-sama". You shouldn't want to run a site to be called 'hime-sama'. If you can make people like you enough to stay loyal to your site, your site should be a success. I mean, I think the only reason I'm an active member because I like the people here, especially Hime-sama.

Didn't you learn since you've been in this world that Life isn't fair? I mean you've been alive for 15 years. I think I should tell you, LIFE ISN'T FAIR. Though there is nothing unfair about calling Nightwalker, Hime-sama, after all, she deserves it.

You should learn to never hit people for no reasons. That is just plain mean.

Sorry neko-chan, I didn't mean it to be offensive.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: take over the world   take over the world Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:14 am

Neko-sama, I'm all for taking over the world and bring destruction, but I don't think that you should be in charge. >.<

Hime-sama's name came from when hime and ruka weren't getting along cuz Hime kept on calling Ruka... "RUKA-PEEYON" and so I started calling Ruka "Ruka-sama" and I wanted hime to be happy along with ruka so I said that I would call her Kyoko-Hime if she got along with Ruka-sama. But "Kyoko-hime-sama" is too much of a long name so I started to call her just "Hime-sama" cuz I started to get tired and bored of writing such a long name... and it just stuck on... So you see, the name "Hime-sama" Started out for some strange reason (cuz ruka kept on calling Hime-sama "Oba-san") and so yeah.... now they are besties... but the name is not the point. But she DOES deserve it....

If you decide to make a site of your own, I will help you with it (banners, Background.... ect) because I don't want the twinnzees to start hating eachother... although I will only do as so for a price... like Ruka had to do.... let me have admin powers and I will make your site prettyful.... BUT ONLY for a price... also Ruka is letting me co-own it so yay n.n

So yeah... that's all I have to say. WORLD DOMINATION ROCKS!

~Yuki-chan
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: take over the world   take over the world Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:17 am

Yep, the pioneers tell it all, the history of NWS...

Yes, Yuki-chan is the one who is bringing terror and destruction to the world...Her and her admin powers... Yuki-chan, make me second in command if you manage to achieve world domination first.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: take over the world   take over the world Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:28 am

Sure. You guys will be at the top of the list with important jobs. Yay! =3
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: take over the world   take over the world Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:31 pm

Yay yay yay yay!! Important jobs, important jobs for us, for us....
Back to top Go down
shippo-chan
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
shippo-chan

Number of posts : 98
Location : my house got robbed. and car 2! so right know my location is sadland
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: take over the world   take over the world Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:26 am

how about me? *sob* i wanna destroy the world to! neko-chan you no your my buddy but hime sama made this site and she's the rightful owner
Back to top Go down
fahdh
manga lovers
manga lovers
fahdh

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: take over the world   take over the world Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:20 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: take over the world   take over the world Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:26 am

*has already taken over the world in her dreams*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: take over the world   take over the world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

take over the world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
night walker scans  :: chat :: chitty-chat-
Jump to: