THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

the person to post last wins

Go down 
+14
FreedomWingz
Edward
StarlightDreams
Neneko
andinime
TamiTamTami
shippo-chan
ro0oney
Batan
Huska
Yuki-Chan
Agitozecter
Melody&Harmony
Night walker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

the person to post last wins - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:14 pm

enjoying the last couple of days of break the most I can, I'm not looking forward to going back to school...
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:10 am

oh thats why noone posted on the forums? every had a stupid break :-/ (didnt have many days of vacation)

I am fine except that i have been a little sick
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:54 am

That's not good! You'd better rest up before your big move!

Good luck by the way!
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:05 pm

well moving in everything in tomorrow!

About my fiberlan its coming before summer. so I dunno exactly when =/ so I am gonna be here with mobile internet untill then :-( well atleast
its something =D also the funny thing is that my english langauge is actually step 6 I never knew that. thats high I think?

(For students nowadays Step 5 is a minium to get accepted to a university so thats the biggest reason why people from sweden has such good english langauge & understanding of english compared to other non-native english speaking countries)
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Good for you, Neneko. WHen do you think you'll finish unpacking?
Back to top Go down
Mizi
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Mizi

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Neko-chama... you moved already?? -- been away lately--
Back to top Go down
shippo-chan
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
shippo-chan

Number of posts : 98
Location : my house got robbed. and car 2! so right know my location is sadland
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:38 am

..........i feel so left out *sigh* im trwying to be on this site as much as i can but *pouts* its so hard............i cant wait till summer comes again so it can be like the good old days when i used to come on a lot!!!.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:55 pm

@Melody: I think in a year or two. I have to much stuff tbh. Well my cloths, kitchen stuff, half of the living room are upacked atm. still need furniture

@Mizi: Yes everything are in place just need to buy new furniture

@Shippo-tan: dah You are left out from the circle! naw just kidding. welcome back btw! missed you :-) (I missed you to the point I thought you were a mythical figure)
Back to top Go down
Mizi
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Mizi

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:14 am

Moving is a hassle at times TT.TT when i move i will be gone from the internet at times TT.TT more than i usually am TT.TT
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:57 am

true but i have mobile internet. mmmm mobile.
Back to top Go down
Mizi
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Mizi

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:25 am

lol! By mobile do you mean wireless or actual mobile?
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:26 pm

by mobile i mean actual Mobile Boardband Internet and not Wireless.
in sweden there is mobile boardband it's based on the 3G technology. (The New generation Phones. You know where you can talk in video's)
Let's say if
WAP = 56k Modem (Or Modem in General)
and
GRPS = Slow BoardBand
3G = BoardBand (But it is as fast as a normal ADSL (meaning 1-6mbit down))

Currently I got somewhere around 3mbit down. I think it's also 0.5mbit upload. I am not sure.

so yes it is Mobile. and works almost anywhere in sweden and not limited by range like Wireless. so I can be connected where GRPS & 3G are connected but the actual speed difference in location. normally central locations like Gothenburg & Stockholm has faster than in outskirt towns.

From what i Know my 3G can go up to 7.2mbit down (havn't tired it thou) and there is something called Turbo 3G don't know what that is thou maybe faster only

For your information I am talking about megabit and not megabyte. bit is the general way of telling a connect.
8bits = 1Byte. but 24mbits is usually 2.5-3Megabytes because it isnt always the same. the same with 8mbit its usually more like 800kB/s rather than 1mB/s.
Back to top Go down
Mizi
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Mizi

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:20 am

i see... i think you get faster internet then me, almost sure of it... I have slow internet 24 Kb/s
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:59 pm

you possible don't mean kB/s? since bits are usally written 256kbits and bytes are usually written 24kB/s.
althought there are cases where its spelled Kb/s and kB/s for bits (but thats like having spelling error). thou I think KB/s works for Kilobytes aint sure thou

Well I just got a hold of a wireless access point. so I am borrowing my neighbor's network (they have 100mbits) with their permission ofc.
(well not one access point but 5 of them connected to a single line) they were kind enough to lend some of their mbits :-p but I am not downloading that much due to being polite to them, don't need that much to download yet since I don't have alot of space. and I mostly need the speed for work related.

*note: Yes I paid the access points myself, since I am considering making a wireless area around the house so I can sit outside during summer with a laptop and watch the kids play while surfing or working. (Already thinking of summer plans lol.) also some of the kids wants to open up a network where they can play together so they asked me if I could help them build their network group *Ofc with strict rules by me! I said I would help them by giving them access to the network only if they good grades in school* I dunno why I did that thou :-p well not exactly my plan but their parents said they would help pay a little (yes they bribed me to tell them that :-p)
Back to top Go down
Mizi
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Mizi

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:34 am

:O cool! Well, it is KB/second... sorry for the typo... ^^;; I like the whole networking idea!!
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:54 am

well, networking is a messy job especially setting it up so that you can have all the computer's connected to it. is very annoying. since I needed to set up over 20 IP's to get it working, because my network conflicted with the wireless network somehow so I had to reset my wireless and wired network completely and set all the IP's manually. (which was SUPER annoying, took me over 10 hours to do that)
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Mel is here just to post so she can win.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:01 am

you will never win!
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:45 am

I can always try....
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:47 pm

but u will never win!
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:32 pm

What matters is that you try. At least I hope it is...
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:44 pm

*takes a hammer and crushes Melody's hopes.*

Muahahahaha! I am gonna win! and then I am gonna hand the throphy to Mizi!

*Note, That was just sarcasm, please do not take it offensively. also note I do not know if I should write melody's or melodies*
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:16 am

Anego and mizi on a team?!
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:49 am

No! Neneko is Mizi's slave! everything that neneko owns is Mizi's and everything Mizi owns is Mizi's
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:53 pm

I WILL WIN!! My hopes will not be crushed by a hammer...lolz. It seems really stupid now though, we all know that no one's gonna win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the person to post last wins   the person to post last wins - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the person to post last wins
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next