THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

The Question Game

Go down 
+19
Leviosa
Batan
beowulftheseus
N.W.O
lilvamp
midnightloon
vc9
razer_jt
Ardour.
Melody&Harmony
Agitozecter
StarlightDreams
Night walker
*neko*
sanachan
hikari
Yuki-Chan
shippo ^-^
ruka-pyon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Huska
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
Huska

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-26

The Question Game - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:14 am

If i was, i would get someone to record it for me so i could watch it when i did have time.

What would you do if your most closest person was in a fire and there was a small chance of survival, would u go in and try to save them?

I hope i did this right, lol.
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:07 pm

I would try to save him. I mean, if we survived, he'll probably like rip my head off.

No worries, just a game, except you didn't answer what I intended to ask but no biggie.

What would you do if you had test and quizzes every single day that it is driving you insane and you have no time to relax with all the assignments given?
Back to top Go down
N.W.O
LORD OF DARKNESS
LORD OF DARKNESS

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:32 am

I'd get it all done =P
Tests are no biggie even if they're given daily cuzz chances are each quiz would be somewhat related to the last one you took in that class and you would have most likely learned about what you're being quizzed on anyway. Not a huge problem to me.

What would you do if you liked a guy but he liked your best friend and never payed any attention to you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twinkiejets
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 am

Well, i guess I would be sad since I was crushing on a gay (i don't hate them) since I totally had no chance from the beginning.

What would you do if your computer crashed?
Back to top Go down
N.W.O
LORD OF DARKNESS
LORD OF DARKNESS

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:31 am

OMG! I DIE! x.x;;; Then, I'd wake up and cry and then shout at anyone who gets me ticked off anymore than I already would be >,>

What would you do if you could eat as much as you want and never get full or fat?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twinkiejets
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:28 am

psh. I'd spend my time eating whatever I want. Since I have a huge sweet tooth, no wonder I got in trouble with my doctor for eating too much sweets.

What would you do, if every guy that you like, liked your bestie...? (I don't intend on using real life, I just wanna know what people think >.< Don't hate me... btw, I might sound crazy to some of you rite now, Just ignore this part of you don't know what I'm talking about!)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:37 am

That would be SO SO wrong. I would probably depressed cause I always like gay guys. So I might end up going out with my bestie, worst comes to worst, but that is so wrong as well.

What would you do if every time you ate something, you would put on at least 2kg?
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:46 am

I swore to myself that I would live a happy life, if that is to be short and fat, so be it. I'll just laugh at the people that live out their skinny, long, miserable lives not being able to eat what they want! If you can't eat what you want, what's the point?

How hard is it to be convinced that somebody likes you?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:28 pm

For me, really hard. Because in RL, I complain about my grades, act like a total kid, smile too much and always have devious thoughts in my mind all the time. People find that annoying, I got used to them for years. Now I wouldn't trust anyone even if they said they liked me... btw, I have a serious hating problem >.<

What would you do, If your bestie tried to jump off a cliff because you were mad at them over a small deal?
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:46 am

All my friends are stubborn as mules, so even if I were mad at them, they would tell me to go screw myself. But if they do try to kill themselves...I'd probably tell them that they're being kinda stupid, and maybe a nice clean death would cure their stupidity.

Since I don't have a question, I'll just slide the last question the next person.
Back to top Go down
andinime
LORD OF DARKNESS
LORD OF DARKNESS
andinime

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:22 pm

lol, then i'll answer the question before as well

they'll bring out their puppy dog eyes and i'll forgive them so there's no need for the cliff

what is your idea of a romantic date?
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:13 am

Well, um...I think watching the sunrise/sunset and some music is like my idea of a romantic date...Not really sure myself.

What would you do if you found out you have cancer and you are going to die in 5 months?
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:31 pm

Kick back, relax, and let everything take its toll. There's nothing I can do about it, so I'm just going to say goodbye to everybody that I love, and make sure that I go smiling.

ever felt like you were surrounded by zombies?
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:25 pm

Agitozecter wrote:
ever felt like you were surrounded by zombies?
Yes. The idiots trying to be smart @ the main office yet i have to teach them how to save as a document *sighs*

If you were transformed to the opposet gender what would you do the first thing? (E.G Boys becomes girls & girls becomes boys)

Yours Truly Neneko-chan
Back to top Go down
andinime
LORD OF DARKNESS
LORD OF DARKNESS
andinime

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:52 am

the first thing i'll do is go chat up girls :P and WEAR A TUX!!! i've been complaining that i want to be a guy because its so much easier at times like formal and valedictory events, grr...

lol i think the a guys opinion would be more interesting so i'll forego my question and let someone else answer it as well ^^

Neneko wrote:
If you were transformed to the opposet gender what would you do the first thing? (E.G Boys becomes girls & girls becomes boys)
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:15 am

If I were to become a girl.....hmm. Well I never understood why a lot of girls liked this movie, so the first thing I would probably do is sit down, watch The Notebook, and figure out what's so darn good about it! Other than that....Wow. it only occurs to me now that I am one boring person:P I probably would just do what I do now.

What do you see yourself doing in twenty years?
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:28 am

I see myself as a grandmother *gets very high hopes*

Which Anime girl would you like to date (no crossdressers!)
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:53 am

Without any hesitation, Kohaku from Shingetsukan Tsukihime.

I'll slide that question on with a twist: which anime boy/girl would you go out with. (don't want to exclude straight girls and gay dudes.)
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:03 pm

Ryuichi Sakuma from Gravitation.... oh wait... hhe may look young but he's like 30!!!! nvm. SHUICHI SHINDOU then!!!!

My question is:: Which anime guy would look cutest in a dress??? O-o
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:35 am

Mitsukuni Haninozuka From Ouran Host!

if you disagree with me then i will give you my fury!

Which Anime Girl would look best with another anime girl? (shoujo-ai feelness not yuri also please not the same anime! try two diff girls from two diff animes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Question Game
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11