THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

Manga Merchants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Manga Merchants Empty
PostSubject: Manga Merchants   Manga Merchants Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:59 pm

hi thought i would post this up here too.

Manga Merchants Read10

Not an untrustworthy site, because i am helping run it, so if anything is wrong i'll be here for you to kick us up the backside and get you your item. i've seen some of the stuff on here, and i tell you what, i'm wanting to buy 90% of the stuff already lol! ( i'm after the chobits figure that's in the picture mainly lol!)
well i'll be happy even if you guys just check it out and let me know what you think.
best wishes
Night walker bye bye
www.mangamerchants.com
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Manga Merchants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Merchants   Manga Merchants Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:45 am

wow that store has one thing that was very intresting. it was Vampire Knight logo pendant
hmm I think i will try that store someday when I get payday in nextmonth.
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Manga Merchants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Merchants   Manga Merchants Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:56 pm

thanks alot neneko! draggy
just thought i'd say that a load of cool new items have been updated, and lots have been sold so snap up what you want quickly!
* still hoping for the chobits statue, maybe i'll ask neko to get it for me for our birthday... on second thoughts, i've got more chance of the queen giving me her golden carage than neko getting me a gift lol! birthday )
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Manga Merchants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Merchants   Manga Merchants Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:34 am

Night walker wrote:
thanks alot neneko! draggy
just thought i'd say that a load of cool new items have been updated, and lots have been sold so snap up what you want quickly!
* still hoping for the chobits statue, maybe i'll ask neko to get it for me for our birthday... on second thoughts, i've got more chance of the queen giving me her golden carage than neko getting me a gift lol! birthday )

I may sound that I am rich but I am not :-) I am just planning my money very good. also note that I spend all my money that I can spend before the day has even ended since I am a crazy money spender. and the financial crisis is making it worse =/ thought I bought alot of Dollar Stocks when they were very cheap so I earned bout 3 dollars each stock. a little more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manga Merchants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Merchants   Manga Merchants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manga Merchants
Page 1 of 1