THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

I want to translate, edit, colour, draw or proof read...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ashtray7777
manga lovers
manga lovers
ashtray7777

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-26

I want to translate, edit, colour, draw or proof read... Empty
PostSubject: I want to translate, edit, colour, draw or proof read...   I want to translate, edit, colour, draw or proof read... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:44 pm

naruto 3 Hi! I have just joined the site. I happened to find the page making a Google search on "translators needed", but it seems I cannot post to that thread or any other one. My mother tongue is Spanish and I can translate English into Spanish or vice versa. I can deal with any genre. If you are interested, please let me know and go into more detail about the conditions of the job.

I would be also interested in any other job related to manga: editor, colouring, drawing, proof reader...
Back to top Go down
Mizi
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Mizi

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: I want to translate, edit, colour, draw or proof read...   I want to translate, edit, colour, draw or proof read... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:09 am

You can PR my translations of Deep Sex Ch. 1 ^^ They're in Spanish... i've had them done for some time, but there is some words i need to look up since... they're nasty terms >.> . Since I don't use those terms in Spanish... I don't know what they are. I'll get them soon. Just not within this week. I'm going back to school... *sigh* I'll get 'em soon, though
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I want to translate, edit, colour, draw or proof read...   I want to translate, edit, colour, draw or proof read... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:07 pm

we also desperately need editors right now so i would really love your help with that!!! we need editors for a new manga series called hikari.
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to translate, edit, colour, draw or proof read...   I want to translate, edit, colour, draw or proof read... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to translate, edit, colour, draw or proof read...
Page 1 of 1