THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them? Empty
PostSubject: Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them?   Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:31 am

what do you think of the new season in animes so far?
I have taken a liking to
Shangri-La & Saki so far. Thou I try to watch all the anime that has a decent summary :-)
but Havnt watched cross game because I read the manga and I dont know where I am on it...
Back to top Go down
innesfree
manga lovers
manga lovers
innesfree

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them?   Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:47 pm

I only can say that I am looking forward for TRC and XXX Holic OVA. Currently, I can stand to watch Hanasakeru Seishounen and Fullmetal Alchemist 2009. draggy
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them?   Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:35 pm

I watched 2 eps of Hanasakeru and I don't believe its any good atleast so far. wahh wahh
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them?   Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:07 pm

I'm kinda hooked on K-On, and of course the new Fullmetal Alchemist (God they'd better follow the manga this time)

By the way, Do I need to understand mahjong to enjoy Saki? I was interested, but I don't know the rules.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them?   Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:08 am

Well I don't know the rules about Mahjong, but I maybe do subconsiously but I am not sure. so I think you can enjoy it without knowing the rules.

Oh yeah K-On seemed like a nice anime but havn't read the manga.

Oh darn this hangover. Drank a little to much yesterday.

Oh yeah I remember Valkyria Chronicles. I like the anime. it's a little different from the game which is good because I don't wanna see what I already played.
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them?   Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:01 am

Yeah I did hear a lot of good things about that game. Too bad I don't have a ps3...oh well

I forgot to mention Eden of the East. That's turning out to be enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them?   Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:00 am

I think I watched one episode of Eden of the East. don't remember much of it =)

Well the Game is kinda like a Turn Based Startergy Game. especially on the hardest level because you have to think alot before making your move.
basicly it's like this

Stratergy Mode/Tactical Mode:
Plan your moves, which character do you want to use to move and attack

Unit Mode
You move the unit with a meter that you spend on when you are moving. quite alot "Shooterish"
also all the combat is based on Turn Based

You can save up on Turns for the next turn or spend it all. but you usually spend half of the energy on the first turn unless it's a hard map. I havnt beaten any hard mode
Scenario's yet since I only tried 1. but it was very hard. you gotta plan every single move you do I think.

btw the only RPish thing about the game is actually the story which is alot more like a RP game story rather than a statergy game story.
and the character levels althought the level system is nolong only RP genre anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them?   Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring '09 Animes, What do you think of them?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
night walker scans  :: chat :: chitty-chat-
Jump to: