night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryFAQRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

Share | 

DONATIONS AND PRIZES AND NEW WEBSITES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night walker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: DONATIONS AND PRIZES AND NEW WEBSITES    Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Hello everyone a new website is being created called nightwalker extra that will link onto this site. It will allow users to submit there own manga creations for everyone to read, have exclusive manga uploads from a new manga series starting after Christmas called Lillith, allow online manga reading, downloads and SO MUCH MORE!!! this site will still be going though so non of you have to worry about us up and leaving without you! Anyways here is the prizes and donations - NIGHT WALKER SCANS EXTRA WILL BE UP AND RUNNING FOR ALL ON THE 15TH OF NOVEMBER ALONG WITH TEM LAB RELEASES AND WILD ONES!!!

Donations are desperately needed to keep this site going, I want to be able to allow this site to be as interactive as possible. Web space us needed to allow this though.

I don't want to be sitting here begging for money though because as much as i say it is needed, there is no point in you wanting to donate if you don' get something in return right now is there? ( I know I would want the same ).

SOOOOOOO~~~~~ other than you just getting all of these new features there are also prizes to be won, that EVERYONE will have a chance to get!

Here is a list of what is available to the DONATING members and there will also be a list of prizes for non-donating members to win that will be listed on the 15th of November 2010.

1st Member to donate:- Gets Vampire Knight stickers from Japan! Over 50 stickers in the pack and lots of amazing artwork to show off to all your friends!

50th Member to donate:- Gets a Gothic Lolita Bunny Coat ( Other Prize available to males )

250th Member to donate:- Gets from the Twilight series the third book eclipse SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR!!!! First edition hardcover.

1000th Member to donate:- Gets the first book from the series Twilight SIGNED BY EDWARD CULLEN, BELLA SWAN AND JACOB BLACK!!! ( All three actors )

The prizes won't just stop here though and all pictures will be uploaded shortly!

ALL WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE NEWS PAGE FOR ALL TO SEE, SO MAKE SURE YOU KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR YOUR NAME!

* Donations can be made more than once and will re-enter you into the prize draw *

DONATIONS AND PRIZES AND NEW WEBSITES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1