THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

What do you think of this website?

Go down 
+2
ruka-pyon
Night walker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

What do you think of this website? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:41 pm

please leave your comments here, support and advice to everyone at night walker scans.

if you want to help, you can tell more people about this website, or simply join and talk to everyone at night walker scans, also after 30 posts on our forum, you will be able to download projects that we have done ( so far there is two series to download ) before it is uploaded anywhere else.

~Night walker scans~
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
manga lo
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:43 pm

hi i have seen your active projects list and i just want to know when bijojuku is coming out???
Back to top Go down
ruka-pyon
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
ruka-pyon

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:39 pm

Well, it's currently being translated by azmosis, so we're waiting for the translations. :)
Back to top Go down
hazyjazy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:10 pm

I think the blue part of the design is cute but I can't read the text in the forum very well on this laptop screen. It's too dark. Maybe you can make changeable skins?
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:26 pm

I don't like this color!! too bright!! I'm dying!!

I went out for food and when I came back, the bright light!!

But if you guys like it then I'm fine with it...Its just a huge change that I will get used to.
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:46 pm

if it helps i liked it better when it was black...
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:38 pm

Let me just say that this background does not match th Background or the Banner!!!! TOOOOOOO BRIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:03 pm

nothing else was blue...ill look into it tommorrow morning, and see if there is any other ( less dazzling) themes...
Back to top Go down
Rina72
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:39 am

First I must admit my absolute adoration of the entire night walker's staff for their work on Arakure. Thanks for all your hard work! I was wondering however, if you noticed that chapter 19 is missing a page between 28 and 29. I would never have noticed had I not had the raws for volume 4, and wouldn't have said anything if it hadn't been that specific page ;) Sorry if this has already been posted, but more importantly thank you for such high quality and fast releases.
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:22 am

rina i will sort that out for you today and re-post it on this site, unfortuantly i will not be-able to re-upload it anywhere else. i am very sorry about that, and i will ake sure that it does not happen again.
Back to top Go down
Username
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:32 am

this site is pretty dark and I personaly like to stay on bright forums, they give off a better feel beaver
Back to top Go down
The_Gues
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:30 am

:::I actually like the forum it is not too dark or too bright but just right! I see you have a lot of members and a friendly community and that is what makes a good forum not its colors but what is inside it! I've been scouting this forum and it is a pretty cool forum and I like what you guys are doing here. A scanlation group is a really good idea and even though it might me a lot of work it must be fun at the same time! Good luck with the forum and I might stop by again with some critics so try to stay in top shape!:::

~Good Luck~ bye
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:43 am

Well, I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions. However I think people here like the dark layout more. After all, the site's name is Nightwalker Scans....Night, means dark doesn't it??
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:53 am

Of course. Intending to be dark. If my name wasn't Yuki, then i would have made my myspace really dark, but since I like the snow, I use light blue n.n
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
shippo-chan
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
shippo-chan

Number of posts : 98
Location : my house got robbed. and car 2! so right know my location is sadland
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:38 pm

i love the dark and *high five yuki* the cold and the snow i dont know which banner you guys are talking about cause you couldve been talkking about the previous one but this one currently i dont like :( no offense to whoever made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe its the letters that i dont like.......or the girl yeah she's looks a tad weird and the font yeah the font doesnt compliment it either hey hime!! can i make another banner oh and i can even make a background if you want i actually made a really pretty one for me and my friends site.....
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:35 am

shippo this banner was made by cassius, and yes you can make a banner and background, and then if you want to enter it into the competition that would be great! pm the pictures to me though, don't post them on any pages just yet. thanks alot to the guest who posted about this site, and i'm glad you like it here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:32 am

oh like this site. i usually dont like the dark but this one aint that dark it has a faint yet powerful glow to it.....
Back to top Go down
TamiTamTami
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
TamiTamTami

Number of posts : 80
Location : In a soft and cushy place that makes me feel all nice and warm inside! n.n
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:03 am

Ummmmmmm....... shocked I don't understand what the person above me said about the glow thing shocked ........ but I do like it dark! It makes me fell more relaxed calms me down and that is a good thing because NO ONE wants to see me hyper (which I am 24/7). Plus this site's colors make me fell good inside! hellokitty
Back to top Go down
TamiTamTami
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
TamiTamTami

Number of posts : 80
Location : In a soft and cushy place that makes me feel all nice and warm inside! n.n
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:04 am

Oooooppsy-doopsy! I meant 24/6. I'm unnaturally still on Sundays.
Back to top Go down
CDWF
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:48 pm

heh, this place is quite nice ^^ i was reading wild ones so i happened across this site and am poking around to see if help is required in the editing field~ but this place is run quite well so i dont think i'll be needed! :D

cheers and gambatte!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this website?   What do you think of this website? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this website?
Page 1 of 1