THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

Number of posts : 209
Location : just got the book twighlight I LOVE IT im reading it like crazy!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-14

character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here! Empty
PostSubject: character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here!   character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:45 am

k give a person a character that they act most like and you can say it from any person on this site what character they remind you of from an anime or manga (please say the anime or manga) just as long as they won't get offended and it's not rude me and my friends play this all the time it's really fun ok no one has answered yet so im just gonna start it off with a random character off the top of my head oh and also specify which member the character reminds you of.

character:Light
who he reminds me of: no one in particular just starting it off
what anime/ manga he's from: death note

k hope you like it hope it's fun for you!
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here!   character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:00 am

Charactor: Light
Series: Death Note
Person: Hime's sister
Why: Smart and a bit evil to Hime
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730

PostSubject: Re: character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here!   character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:27 am

my sister is not smart, last year for our gcse's i got 1 c, 2 b, and an a* in maths.

my sister got, 3 c's and and U in maths, U means basically the score was that low she was dissquilfied...( i got a C in english as you can tell from my spelling...)

character: akito
Manga: fruits basket
Who is she like: yuki
Why: because her personality changes within seconds and she does not seem like she has a stable mind...a typical girl basically.... YUKI PUT DOWN THE KNIFE!!! shocked
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

PostSubject: Re: character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here!   character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:29 pm

i hate light from death note >.< *sob* (spoiler) but go L can believe he killed him L was so smarter anyway go mello go near go L
L M N and just have to say that i don't have anything that reminds me of anyone please keep postin >.<!!!
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here!   character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:00 pm

Charactor: Himeno
Series: Pretear
Person: Hime-Sama
Why: Born a great leader and very strong minded (i'm kinda dumb today since I slept at 3:30 am)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730

PostSubject: Re: character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here!   character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:54 pm

awwwwwww yuki!!! that's sooooo sweet! yes from that statement you were deffiantly on something....YUKI YOUR TOO YOUNG FOR DRUGS!!!

now i have to say something nice back lol

yuki-chan i would say is- the lead girl in bloody kiss
( i have read that manga around 20 times, but i still cannot remember any of their names lol)
reason: she is strong, independant and intelligent. she is loyal to her job, friends and family, even when they annoy her, and try and push her over the edge. But she still comes online with a smile...well most the time lol!
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

PostSubject: Re: character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here!   character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:18 pm

well i would really say something teally nice because if i would say it ab out one of the members it would be true ^-^ but to tell you the truth i cant think of any nice characters...
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here!   character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:35 am

hmm, this is very hard! I can't find a good character to describe you! can anyone give me a character that I am reminded of?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here!   character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

character game ^^ fun game i hope you guys think it's fun so click here!
Page 1 of 1