THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

skip beat the anime!

Go down 
+9
etineski
88hunny88
hh176
Matt7425
razer_jt
Agitozecter
Melody&Harmony
amy1141
Night walker
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

skip beat the anime! Empty
PostSubject: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:39 pm

Quess what! the manga skip beat is going to be an anime this autumn! my sources say that actors from death note are going to be ren and sho. so look out for it on veoh this fall!
what are your views?! i cannot wait, and will tell you within the next week who will be which character!
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
amy1141
manga lovers
manga lovers
amy1141

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:51 pm

Night walker wrote:
Quess what! the manga skip beat is going to be an anime this autumn! my sources say that actors from death note are going to be ren and sho. so look out for it on veoh this fall!
what are your views?! i cannot wait, and will tell you within the next week who will be which character!

coool
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:24 pm

OMG!! I can't wait!! I'm so gonna watch it...
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:05 pm

An anime adaptation will be animated by Hal Film Maker, and will begin airing in Japan in October 2008

hal film maker created these animes:
3x3 Eyes: Seima Densetsu (OVA)
Angel Sanctuary
ARIA Animation series
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
Boys Be...
Fushigiboshi no Futagohime and Futagohime Gyu
Good Witch of the West Astraea Testament
Heart Cocktail Again
Macross 7 the Movie: The Galaxy is Calling Me
Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora
Night Wizard the Animation
Ōban Star-Racers (French-Japanese co-production with Sav! The World Productions)
Pretear
Princess Tutu
Saber Marionette J series
Sketchbook ~full color's~
Slayers Premium
Strange Dawn
Uta Kata
Vulgar Ghost Daydream
Yotsunoha
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:06 pm

Hobby Channel has given us official confirmation regarding the anime adaptation of Nakamura Yoshiki’s shoujo manga series “Skip Beat!“. Animation studio Hal Film Maker (Pretear, Princess Tutu) will be handling the production — with Sayama Kiyoko (Princess Tutu, Vampire Knight) as appointed director.
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:07 pm

Kyoko: Rina Satou
Ren: Takehito Koyasu
Sho: Takahiro Sakurai
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:36 am

so what's the story behind skip beat?
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:14 am

Kyoko Mogami is the childhood friend of superstar Sho Fuwa. Kyoko was so deeply in love with Sho that she followed him to the city on his quest to become a famous singer. But she soon realizes Sho was only using her as his personal maid to take care of household chores and pay for rent. Heart-broken, Kyoko won't suffer in silence--she's going to get her sweet revenge by beating Sho in show biz! Kyoko decides to give up on love completely and through her guts and perseverance, Kyoko manages to get into LME talent agency, a rival of Sho's agency, as well as to meet Tsuruga Ren, the most famous star in the country, and Sho's #1 rival. Kyoko soon realizes that she's passionate about acting and actually has a lot of talent. But, what will Sho think when he sees her again..? And what of Ren, who starts to develop intimate feelings for Kyoko...

A funny and entertaining romance story of an absolutely clueless girl trying to get into showbiz, and the mysterious pasts of the people around her.

hope that helps agitozecter!! bye
Back to top Go down
razer_jt
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:39 pm

Haven't read this manga in particular but it sounds like theres a lot of anime lining up for the end of this year.
Back to top Go down
Matt7425
manga lovers
manga lovers
Matt7425

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:59 am

I'v heard of the manga just recently, might read it online to see if its good. Hope the anime is good as well. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/users/Matt7425
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:29 pm

i feel stupid now...thanks for the friends invite on veoh matt, i'm saying i feel stupid because i just left a message on your profile, asking if you where a member of this site...i need to do background checks on people BEFORE i act stupid... bye yeah i hope the anime is good too, if its like the manga it should be really funny.
Back to top Go down
Matt7425
manga lovers
manga lovers
Matt7425

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:13 pm

Its ok i'm like that sometimes as well. Oh, and I just started reading Skip beat, and Its as good as people say it is and very funny as well. I think making it into an anime is a great idea!
idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/users/Matt7425
hh176
manga lovers
manga lovers
hh176

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:37 am

yeah!! skip beat is gonna be anime-ed! hopefully it turns out right!! can't wait to see the anime version of kyoko's little demons! man.. more manga is being adapted to be anime.. nabari no ou, special a, vampire knights, etc.. just can't wait hana kimi in anime version! excited

anyway, thanks for sharing info on skip beat the anime! laughing
Back to top Go down
88hunny88
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:03 am

skip beat is a really good manga. i really enjoy reading it so hopefully the anime will be just as good. i always get nervous though because lots of times the animes don't do the mangas justice. they edit or change too much and i lose parts of what i liked in the manga. i guess i'll just have to wait and see...
Back to top Go down
etineski
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:18 pm

heheh i am sooo waiting for this... SKIP BEAT been making me laugh.. problem is..it doesnt show too much romance eh.. eventhough am soooo crazy for this REN TSURAGA..heheh
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:36 pm

SKIP BEAT THE ANIME AIRS ON OCTOBER THE 5TH!!!! HERE IS A PREVIEW OF WHAT THE CHARACTERS WILL LOOK LIKE!!
skip beat the anime! A1009110
Back to top Go down
jc19
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
jc19

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:49 pm

i cant wait to watch it!!! even though i think the manga will probably still be better but still!!!! i will definitely still watch it!! hahaha i dont have a current anime im watching now so yeah!!
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:29 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?vjdwyn4czjd

link = tv size of both opening and ending songs for the anime, found these on a website, cannot be found on gendou!
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:03 pm

i have read the manga now up to 131.5 Christmas (I actually read slept red slept read in a row [but i did take chore breaks & took my daugthers to park etc etc)
Althought i skipped some chapters since i saw the anime

but i have to say that the anime doesnt capture the same feelings as the manga did
and that i prefer the manga over the anime (mostly due the story is further but thats not all)

So I decided i wont continue watching the anime untill the entire serie is aired =) [The Anime]

but i will keep reading the manga as each chapter comes translated/scanlated
Back to top Go down
Rocker.Princess
LORD OF DARKNESS
LORD OF DARKNESS
Rocker.Princess

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: It is AWESOME!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:02 pm

Although I haven't read the manga (yet), i love the anime! it's so interesting and hilarious
Back to top Go down
http://www.alicedreams.net
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:18 am

hmm maybe i should watch the anime before its aired completely.
Back to top Go down
faechilde
manga lovers
manga lovers
faechilde

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:00 am

I just watched the first episode of Skip Beat. It was pretty hilarious. Kyoko is so extreme with her outbursts. LOL I'm looking forward to watching the rest of season one and already hoping there will be a second season.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:48 am

hmm, I completely forgot that I read that many chapters of the manga =) *thanks to Faechilde I was reminded :-)*
Well I guess I am gonna wait even more if there is another season of Skip Beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skip beat the anime!   skip beat the anime! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skip beat the anime!
Page 1 of 1