THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

Twilight the movie

Go down 
+9
shippo-chan
lilvamp
etineski
suien
Melody&Harmony
AceArtemis7
Yuki-Chan
StarlightDreams
Night walker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shippo-chan
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
shippo-chan

Number of posts : 98
Location : my house got robbed. and car 2! so right know my location is sadland
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Twilight the movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie   Twilight the movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:36 pm

bella's lullaby is already out sorry robert pattison! ive said some mean things to at times.....its just your nothing compared to edward !!! i m-mean....your incredibly awesome for the edward *choke* role *smiles innocentley* here's bella's lullaby: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiiXGAjnGS0 its so sweet is there any person at least close to acting like edward in real life!!!!ugh!! ive seen the movie previews over and over again but the more i see them the more i kinda dont want to watch them because i dont like the actors but yet i want to watch the movie SO BAD im probabaly gonna reserve the seats already!!
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie   Twilight the movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:54 pm

sooooooooooo did any of you guys go to the midnight viewing???????? * i just really need to know if its any good lol!
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
Mizi
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Mizi

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie   Twilight the movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:58 am

I went the opening day , but not at midnight *sigh* ... I was up doing homework :[... I enjoyed it, we all have our image of Edward, so i don't compare them to my image.... It was SO funny... I would go see it again in a heartbeat !
Back to top Go down
etineski
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: :((   Twilight the movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:44 pm

I have already watched it.. but I was dissapointed my depiction of Edward was ruined.. so yes the movie was kinda mushy for me since I have already read the 4 books.. My friends borrowed the book last 3 months agon.. until now they dont wanna return it yet..
Ahh well for me i like Twilight and New Moon Books more.. I hate Bella's character since she is selfish.. she doesnt think soo much..

Ahhh well Twilight is normal for me.. i hope the fans wont hate me for this..
Back to top Go down
Rocker.Princess
LORD OF DARKNESS
LORD OF DARKNESS
Rocker.Princess

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie   Twilight the movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:22 pm

Twilight is the best book ever (next to Harry Potter, of course!)!!!!!!

the movie.... i have yet to see. xD

RobPat is soooooooooooooooooooo not Edward. urgh
Back to top Go down
http://www.alicedreams.net
faechilde
manga lovers
manga lovers
faechilde

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie   Twilight the movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:17 am

I watched the Twilight movie. It was pretty good but by no means as good as the book. How could it be with the time constraints involved? With regards to the fifth book, Midnight Sun. Ms. Meyer will probably not be releasing it because she is heartbroken over her misplaced trust in the individual who released the unfinished manuscript. However, she has placed a copy of the unfinished manuscript on her site for her fans to download. She said she did this so that her faithful fans wouldn't be tempted to obtain it illegally. :-) I've started to read it and I personally think it would have turned out to be the best book of the entire series. I really hope the guy who plays Edward reads the Midnight Sun manuscript so that he can incorporate Edward's feelings into the second movie, more accurately.
Back to top Go down
dbsklover
manga lovers
manga lovers
dbsklover

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie   Twilight the movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:52 am

Twilight the book is better. I have seen the movie, and, I dont have heart to finish it. The acting is so stiff! Its so different from what I imagine. I think reading it, is better.
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie   Twilight the movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:34 pm

i agree with the above post - the acting was very wooden, but i am loving the trailer for the next film - the ... umm SPOILER **************

***** werewolves look so real - i think the graphics and special effects will be alot better in this film *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie   Twilight the movie - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight the movie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2