THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

describe yourself

Go down 
+5
Agitozecter
Melody&Harmony
Yuki-Chan
GarbagePheonix
88hunny88
9 posters
AuthorMessage
88hunny88
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-01

describe yourself Empty
PostSubject: describe yourself   describe yourself Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:55 am

i know that in the introduction, we're not supposed to get too personal in introducing ourselves. just give enough info for a general idea of your personality i guess. well, in this thread i don't want you to get too personal either. just a general description so that i can narrow you down to 1 million people or so. i just like to imagine people when i read their writing.

as for me. i'm about 5'3. a chubby girl so i'm not gonna go into the specifics of my weight. really long dark brown hair that goes down to my butt or so. dark brown eyes. asian. i wear glasses. clear pale skin that can tan if i work on it (but i haven't). my best features are my hands and my feet. i figure this because i get compliments on how pretty and petite they are. i think they just look normal and chubby like the rest of me.
Back to top Go down
GarbagePheonix
manga lovers
manga lovers

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-05

describe yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: describe yourself   describe yourself Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:10 am

ahh
4 days and no replies?

well, i'm somewhere between 5'0" and 5'5" and skeletal thin. i tend to get really pissy about my size since a lot of people give me grief over it. i don't speak much (ever) so you wouldn't think i stand out but people tend to remember me pretty easily. i'm probably the only girl with a shaved head in my city.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-14

describe yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: describe yourself   describe yourself Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:34 am

This site is weird. I couldn't tell which ones were updated.

well, I'm 5'1 I think.... I must have grown in the last few months... I'm really short for my age. I have clear pale skin also, dark brown eyes and pure black hair. People say that when they look at me, I look like an innocient little girl but looks can be decieving.

My hair is as long as my back (cuz my mom trimmed it) and really really straight. People say that my hair is pretty but I just think of it as average. I'm 100% AZN and 100% viet. So if you know a Vietnamese girl, then I possibly look similar...possibly. So yeah... I might post my piccy up here if I ever find one cute enough. lolz.

AZN PRIDE!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Registration date : 2008-08-09

describe yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: describe yourself   describe yourself Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:07 am

Well, I'll guess I'll try to describe myself.

I'm 5'4"...I weigh only 41kg, so I'm considered thin. I'm Asian, so well dark brown eyes and shoulder length black hair. I wear glasses, that doesn't have any frame. I wouldn't consider myself a beauty, I think I'm just normal except I look really short.

Last edited by Melody&Harmony on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

describe yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: describe yourself   describe yourself Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:00 am

hm...I'm 5'7, really short in comparison to my friends. Asian, short black hair, and I wear glasses with thin frames. Whether I look good or not...meh, no comment:P
Back to top Go down
Leviosa
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
Leviosa

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-09-16

describe yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: describe yourself   describe yourself Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:05 am

Am an Asian, 5'3", 27 years old. (too old for manga??? NAH) Have knee length long jet black hair. Pale skin. Weird nose, slightly big eyes, thin lips, slightly large front teeth and bad ears. XD Dark brown eyes. I dunno if it's weird too but I have really fair hands compare to my face. And duck footed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Registration date : 2008-07-14

describe yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: describe yourself   describe yourself Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:29 am

Well, I trust you guys here so I'ma posting a piccy of myself.... keep in mind I'm only 13 and this picture doesn't make me look like I'm 11.

https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk/gallery/Personal-album-of-Yuki-Chan/RL-Yuki-pic_36.htm
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

describe yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: describe yourself   describe yourself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:48 am

I am around 5,6" 5,8" (Not Entirely Sure) and i weight about 46kg
<- Green eyes & black & pink hair [Colored hair its not my natural since my natural is a ugly dark brownish]
I have muscles but they are barely visible

Also my hair is to my butt (I dont know how long it is really) thou i am thinking of cutting it but it is extended a little *just a little!*
Back to top Go down
Edward
manga lovers
manga lovers
Edward

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-04

describe yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: describe yourself   describe yourself Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:59 pm

hmmm okay i'm 6"3, blonde hair, green eyes. My hair is like a mop i suppose...its not short but it's not long either...if that makes sense... hmmmm i don't really know what else to say sorry.. flirtmouse
Back to top Go down
fahdh
manga lovers
manga lovers
fahdh

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-16

describe yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: describe yourself   describe yourself Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:20 am

oye, i'm a happy person
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

describe yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: describe yourself   describe yourself Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:21 am

are you really sure that you are happy? =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

describe yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: describe yourself   describe yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

describe yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
night walker scans  :: chat :: chitty-chat-
Jump to: