THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear?

Go down 
+8
88hunny88
Rocker.Princess
Agitozecter
GarbagePheonix
etineski
Yuki-Chan
Mizi
Neneko
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear?   What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:11 am

hehe, that guy in the picture reminds me of bishounen with a extra touch of shotaness (I mean a very childlike beautiful guy, I am talking about his face that is)
Emo is actually overrated today. people think that just a lil bit of black cloths is emo but it isn't actually.
*seen some pretty weird girls & boys in her time* so I know that thou I havn't yet seen another goth loli fan thats hardcore is me (I mean wearing goth loli cloths everyday even home and outside but during work I gotta dress up as a office lady or else i would be kicked. That's the only condition for me to work there. (has some pretty highly sought skills thats why I was hired even thou I came to the interview with a goth loli dress) so they described me as "WEIRD but a genius" thou I ain't a genius. If I would have I would have owned a computer company already but I am working on getting promoted twice this year.

Well Shippo-chan, I just like to know whats every girls clothing style at her teens to 20s so I would know if I can work as a cloth designer or not. since it seems kinda nice. making cloths so far what I have read and seen it seems that the area where you live affects mostly the teen's clothing style. (If you look at japan. the reason why girls have it easier to wear goth loli cloths is because there are alot of other girls wearing it.)
also another thing that mostly catogories peoples taste is which group they belong to.

the sports group
the fashion group aka the leader/follower group (mostly girls that are evil here and do cat fights alot) also its almost safe to say cheerleaders belong to this group, the loner group (there are alot of diff catogories in this group, the biggest are prolly, nerd, smart ones, fashion lonewolfs(mostly actors/modells in teenager age)
the nerd group (computer nerds, gaming nerds)
the geek group (computer geeks, bookworms)
the outsider group (emo, skater+trance, punk, metal)

these are atleast the 6 main groups of teenagers (both guys & girls)
I don't know much about people close to my age since I mostly work with people who are alot older than me.

also the courage to change your everyday clothing style takes alot of courage if it isnt a popular one. you cannot just join let's say the fashion group if you were a geek before. mostly the nerd group has alot of outsiders [because of hobbies] the same with fashion due to skater & trance are quite friendly with fashion group. I don't wanna give you all the catories of the groups since that would take ages. also there are alot of minor groups but those are mainly the 6 major groups. these groups are mostly based on school after you turn 12 when you start to grow up with your body but not mind.

well thats mostly some rabble
I will tell you a little bout Punk, lolita, goth
In Punk there are several ways to dress up
1. Punk
2. Metal (Quite Punkish but not punk)
3. Punk Lolita (Someone actually showed it to me didn't know about it before)

In Goth (Goth is very close to punk it isn't. metal is more goth like)
1. Goth
2. Metal
3. Gothic Lolita (althought it doesn't have a clear group its mostly is here due to the darkish fashion of it. althou there are alot of very light colored goth loli cloths they still belong more to the goth group than any other group) Gothic Lolita can be called goth lolita or goth loli but when speaking with japanese be sure to use the right term, cannot remember which one it was) the reason why its called lolita is due to the way they dress reminds them of either 1.Old England or 2.When they were children (under 10)

Lolita actually belongs to none of these groups since its more about fashion since its mostly pastell colored cloths or somewhat familiar
please note that i can be wrong about this entirely since I havn't researched this from those catogories since I don't belong to the emo/punk/outsider group I am more of nerd than anything but my clothing style is from goth & punk.

also note that Emo can be punk & goth and not very often seen in skater but there are emo skaters as well

my god I made a long post

oh yeah, it took me almost my half lifespan when i dressed up like a goth loli for the first month outside. since i am a vey shy person irl. I cannot still hit on girls even if I have dated alot of girls before. (note: i am a les)
Back to top Go down
Funkay&Cool
manga lovers
manga lovers
Funkay&Cool

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear?   What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:25 pm

I like wearing comfortable clothes, but I am girly. :)
I usually wear comfy jeans, I hate skinny jeans -__- and when I do get them, I get some that are one size bigger than my usual size.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear?   What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:41 am

hmm, comfy jeans? I never heard of such. *hates jeans*
skinny jeans? do you mean those jeans that get stuck so much that all your leg fat are seen? and feels extremely uncomfortable.
almost like a pair of sexual harassment pants?
Back to top Go down
faechilde
manga lovers
manga lovers
faechilde

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear?   What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:05 am

I like comfortable clothing, mostly jeans and t-shirts. I've a fondness for flannel pjs. Most of my clothes fall into shades of purples, blues, creams and browns. Black is also a must. LOL
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear?   What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:46 am

I will havnt understood why jeans are so liked.... they are ugly (in most cases, only a Bishoujo can look good in jeans, and some guys but most of the time. they arent so good looking. I mean Jeans that is) and second they are soooo uncomfy....
Back to top Go down
faechilde
manga lovers
manga lovers
faechilde

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear?   What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:58 am

Neneko, if you find jeans uncomfortable then you haven't found the right type or brand of jeans to wear. Some are loose fit, some are boot cut, some are wide leg, some fitted, some stretch, etc. Then there's Levis, Bondangos, Lee, etc. I like the tapered look. Also like Levis. You can find womens or mens. If I wear mens then I go for the button ups. They're low riding and in style at the moment in women's wear. There are also stone washed, black and the blues. After you've wore them several times they fit like a glove and are so soft. And by fit like a glove, I don't mean clinging to every bump and bulge, but that they feel practically like your wearing next to nothing. LOL
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear?   What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:08 pm

I tried almost every type of jeans. and i hate em. I prefer to stay to my goth loli even my daugthers rather watch a cute mommy than a plain mommy! well thats because I have a young face n body still.
Back to top Go down
fahdh
manga lovers
manga lovers
fahdh

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear?   What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:11 am

sports/designer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear?   What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What clothing style do you like? and what kind of do you wear?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
night walker scans  :: chat :: chitty-chat-
Jump to: