THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

the what if game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

the what if game Empty
PostSubject: the what if game   the what if game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:04 pm

okay you answer and then make another question for the next person to answer!

- would you rather save the world or rule it?? bye
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

the what if game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the what if game   the what if game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:29 am

Rule it and create a female only paradise.

if you were immortal how would you live it. or would you be looking for ways to get your life ended? (meaning your immortal but you wish to have a normal death)
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

the what if game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the what if game   the what if game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:16 pm

hmmmm it would depend on what you mean by immortal because if you where forever yound and immortal, i would live to make lots of money, and then buy every manga in the world MUWHAHAHA, but if i was immortal and aged, i would be constantly finding a way to die because imagine going to the shops looking like you where 2000? Lol!

hmmmmm would you rather be a vampire of a god?
( i would totally go for a vampire lol! i vote neneko to rule the world lol! )
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

the what if game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the what if game   the what if game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:12 pm

Night walker wrote:
hmmmm it would depend on what you mean by immortal because if you where forever yound and immortal, i would live to make lots of money, and then buy every manga in the world MUWHAHAHA, but if i was immortal and aged, i would be constantly finding a way to die because imagine going to the shops looking like you where 2000? Lol!

hmmmmm would you rather be a vampire of a god?
( i would totally go for a vampire lol! i vote neneko to rule the world lol! )

God! Then I make myself into a neko mimi girl after having many many many many many many female followers and create a ethernal paradise *with tons of neko mimi, inu mimi, tora mimi, and all have to wear cosplay and goth loli cloths (*drools*)*

also usually when ur immortal u usually stay at that age when you became immortal or you have to drain life force to stay young

Hmm would you want to be Nagisa (From strawberry panic) or Yumi (From Maria-sama ga miteru) *I would pick Nagisa!*
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

the what if game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the what if game   the what if game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:27 am

hmmmm i would have to be nagisa because she gets etolie-sama ( who is just great, although i also like the one with blue hair, and hikari lol )
i just started wearing gothic lolita, i bought a load of dresses off ebay and adore them! i also bought a really cute light pink bunny coat! ( although i'm a bit scared to go out in it *cries* )
hmmmm okay since i'm talking out gothic lolita, ould you rather wear elegant lolita or sweet lolita??
( just incase the next person to post doesn't know, elegant lolita is more aimed at classical victorian clothes, and sweet lolita is stuff like my bunny coat, its more pastle colours and based on porclien doll clothes ~ I completely spelt that wrong sorry wahh )
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

the what if game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the what if game   the what if game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:07 am

oO another one that prefers the blue haired girl over etoile. Etoile is like a playgirl =( playing all around and she isn't cute at all. only beautiful. I prefer cuteness! (well thats the reason I picked Nagisa, althought there are three lovely girls in Maria-sama. but on strawberry panic there are alot of cute girls. Nagisa, Blue haired girl (I forgot her name), Hikari (she is kinda angelic cute) and the girl who lent the umbrella (she seemed so cute!)

Hmm, I don't know which one to pick actually. I prefer Elegant but the colors black (body) and pink or purple frils or Pink body with black/purple frils I did use to wear white with black frils but it wasnt that cute as I thought compared to black.
also I like Sweet lolita when you can wear cloths that are near the border of being cosplay. like bunny eared mini coat (I don't know the name, but I once saw it! I didnt have money that time so I couldnt buy it and it was very expensive as it was hand made well most goth lolita cloths are handmade)
and some of the light blue (sky blue, baby blue) are quite nice especially the one pieces that are short. but If I had to pick I would to pick Elegant over sweet but thats like 10% more.

ehm if you were together with someone of the same gender would you like that person would be girly or manly (the opposite of you) or the same as you. e.g if your girly you would want a girly girlfriend/boyfriend. (I would pick the same.)
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

the what if game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the what if game   the what if game Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:11 pm

hmmm that's a hard question to answer neneko, because i am a firm believer of it's what is on the inside that counts not what the outer shell is like. So i would have to say the same because i don't really mind what the person looks like.
would you rather have a cat or a dog? neko 1 bulldog
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

the what if game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the what if game   the what if game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:02 am

Dog, Althought I like Cats more but they are a hassle! (I have kitties) why dogs? because they can be cute! I Like big dogs because small ones are kinda annoying.

btw Night, I meant that would you prefery a Manly Girl or Girly Girl as your pick? I didn't meant if they are ugly or cute, what I meant would you take a tomboy over a girl who likes flowers, sexiness or maybe sewing? if u understand what i mean.

If you were transfered into a anime/manga world which kind of world would you like to be in! (Mine is quite a shocker for youngs ones. but most that know me can guess but I guess it would end up a little more ******** than they think)
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

the what if game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the what if game   the what if game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:15 pm

hmmm that is a hard question again neneko because there are so many good manga worlds!!! i would have to pick either strawberry panic orrrrrrrrr vampire knight. oh but wait skip beat is great too, ahhh too many good ones!!!

oh but that is still hard because i am a bit of both, and don't really mind what they are like, so long as they are not over the top girlyness XP
why what world would you be in neneko?
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

the what if game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the what if game   the what if game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Hmm, I guess Girly, Since I prefer shopping and I rather show that I am a Yuri rather than Hide it. and Don't think I am shy! I am suuper shy! It's just that on the net my personality is rather open than shy. but real life. my shyness is quite quite high.

If you were to be a idol of a specfic age group which one would you take? Like Girls 8-12, Boys 15-18, Women 30-40, Men 60-80 etc etc
by Idol I mean anyhting in Music, Acting, Modelling, Voice Acting (In some cases) etc etc (I would like to be Voice Actor for Girls 16-21)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the what if game Empty
PostSubject: Re: the what if game   the what if game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the what if game
Page 1 of 1