THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

request manga

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

request manga Empty
PostSubject: request manga   request manga Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:43 pm

here you can leave comments about manga that you would like us to create, without joining and anyone knowing who you are...also you can leave links to things related to manga, anime or your own website here, and nightwalkerscans will gladly check it out.

best wishes everyone at night walker scans
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
Sachie
manga lovers
manga lovers
Sachie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-14

request manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: request manga   request manga Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:16 am

Mei-chan’s Butler looks like a really good manga!

http://www.mangatraders.com/seriesimages/d55f619b8c7d1199c3ac5d2469701514_thumb.JPG
that's a picture!
Back to top Go down
http://miyurii.deviantart.com
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

request manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: request manga   request manga Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:51 pm

hi sachie,
you can already find that on mangatraders.com, i'm sure i've seen it somewhere before...thanks anyways!
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Anonymous

request manga Empty
PostSubject: Manga   request manga Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:23 pm

You See There are a lot of manga's which i like, but most of them arent finished translating and ive been waiting for some for like a few months ( Dam >.< ) The Manga's i like but arent complete: Wild ones, Rockin Heaven, Beauty... Al of them are found on onemanga but theyre just not complete yet so could you pleaseee complete them ? ^^

XieXie ( Thank You )
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

request manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: request manga   request manga Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:49 pm

hello samantha,
we are currently doing wild ones, but we could always look into the other manga you like. Thank you for the names!
best wishes
Back to top Go down
cernex
manga lovers
manga lovers
cernex

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-30

request manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: request manga   request manga Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:34 am

Guess you could always do "Model Savior", that douhjin that has no translation that I know of.

El Cernex
Back to top Go down
+Kordero
Anonymous

request manga Empty
PostSubject: Tetragrammaton Labyrinth project   request manga Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:08 am

Hi, i dont know if I am in the right place, but what happen whit this manga project? its so sad to know its been a while that the last volumen was release for you guys... please bring back this project! cry box
Back to top Go down
miss_prada_g
manga lovers
manga lovers
miss_prada_g

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-30

request manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: request manga   request manga Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:57 am

+Kordero wrote:
Hi, i dont know if I am in the right place, but what happen whit this manga project? its so sad to know its been a while that the last volumen was release for you guys... please bring back this project! cry box

Like most Scanlating groups, if the staff isn't plentiful, there is going to be a wait before a next release. More staff, who are dedicated and reliable ensure faster and consistant releases. :/ I believe a lot of the staff are busy in their real lives and are unable to release as much as readers like. Please be patient with releases. :) And just be grateful people are still willing to dedicate their time for free to bring scanlation to the public.
Back to top Go down
http://MissxPradaxG.blogs.linkbucks.com
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

request manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: request manga   request manga Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Reason for why there arent many releases right now (I dunno if this is known)
Is that our Great Princess Nightwalker is currently busy with her real life and I just took up the job as a supporter/partner to her
so it's quite a chaos around the place currently for everyone
everyone who doesnt have a job are clueless and I am clueless where we are and what to do :-p
but our work is currently getting going and going. so far I have seen 1 chapter of 2 or 3 mangas complete but not proof readed or quality checked
so we are kinda stuck

and if you are wondering about arakure I have a total black out on that manga. but currently the staff is being listed, work progress is getting more clear
the stuff that needs to be done is getting done, and everything is going fine so far. but quality checking is that we are stuck at *sweat* sorry bout that as I am not qualified to be a QC so I need others to help me QC them. so if you want to have faster releases you should try and apply. Like all manga scan and translator groups most dont have the nessarsy staff like us that is why we are currently recruiting all kind of staffs especially Translators, Editors and some QC

but anyway We will try to provide you with the manga we are scanlating if you need a scapegoat blame it on me :-p but I will be even slower because I am currently busy with my work life, family life (I have kids you know!) and getting everything in order and listed so I know what and when is gonna happend. maybe some day we might eve put a weekly or monthly release rather than a uneven date that we do not even know to except to release so currently our release dates arent even known to staff either nor myself so if you see a release it means that that is completly fine. so it doesnt mean we are dead. actually we are more alive and paniced than ever :-)

Ahhh Panic makes people feel more alive.

*sorry for this stupid and meaningless post of mine, if you did read it to this far then I will say that you are a great forum lurker! and welcome/welcome back to NWS!*
Back to top Go down
miss_prada_g
manga lovers
manga lovers
miss_prada_g

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-30

request manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: request manga   request manga Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:44 am

no no! that was a very informative post owo;; i didn't know what was quite the situation here, so to someone like me this post helps. thanks for the note! :3
Back to top Go down
http://MissxPradaxG.blogs.linkbucks.com
Sponsored content

request manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: request manga   request manga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

request manga
Page 1 of 1