THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

The off topic game.

Go down 
+9
Neneko
TamiTamTami
N.W.O
Night walker
shippo-chan
Agitozecter
Melody&Harmony
Batan
Yuki-Chan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-07-31

The off topic game. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:29 am

Well..you'll look cute and petite next to him at least :D
I've been crushing on this guy at my school too....>_< too shy to talk to him XD(though lately I haven't been thinking of him at all much...)
and HELLO!~ It's been awhile since I've last been on the site~ How's everyone been? :D I see new faces too XD
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:07 am

We've been fine, I guess...

But Mai, you can't SEE new faces here....unless you mean the avatars...

Anyway, I'm going for prom soon again...but this time its my senior prom. I think I'll go solo this time.
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:36 am

Well, good luck with that. From what I hear, it's better to go with people though. I wouldn't know. I didn't go to my school's prom :P
Back to top Go down
andinime
LORD OF DARKNESS
LORD OF DARKNESS
andinime

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:13 pm

mine was on my birthday! ^^
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:31 pm

oh wow. that must have been fun.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:49 pm

Speaking of Proms and dates and stuff like that, I feel so horrible right now because my family is so strict and I have to keep it a secret from them that I have a BF. So I'm very sad. I'm feeling so sad right now. I don't know why I can't be like how I used to be around him now. People are pressuring me when I ask for help. I can't stand it anymore... I'm gonna cry alot. Sorry can't be on so much this week cuz of that.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:57 pm

then get a girlfriend like i did! it took months before my mother realized i had a girlfriend!
that way you can invite her to your home and go on dates and such many times without even telling your partens that you have a girlfriend!
and only two things can happend
1) They become shocked and might need a hospitalizing due to learning that their daugther is gay
2) They agree to having a girlfriend is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than having a boyfriend

oh btw. both of those things happend to my mother.
Back to top Go down
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:14 am

<_<;; Sure..I mean avatars then, or names.

Awn, Yuki, it's alright~ Most parents(like mine) won't let their kids get BF's, but most of the people I know keep it a secret lol. So don't feel so bad.
*sighs* I should go boyfriend hunting soon >:D
Back to top Go down
shippo-chan
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
shippo-chan

Number of posts : 98
Location : my house got robbed. and car 2! so right know my location is sadland
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:13 am

.....my parents dont mind, as strict as they are they actually want my 22 year old sister to get a boyfriend she's had 3 and some more but they werent rally serious..but then again she is 22......and her last boyfriend hurt her bad....in the heart i mean and she's kinda not wanting anyone anymore i feel sowy for you yuki-chaaan *hugs yuki-chan* you'll think of something! maybe you can convince your parents its just they're worried is all cause...they trust you but they dont weally know your boyfriend thats why they worry i bet....cause did you know nowadays there'ds girls pregnant at the age of 12?? i saw it on the tyra banks show. and als part of it is parents dont wanna loose you and all that sentimental stuff.........ugh my mom's seeing one of her black and white movies...and she wants me to see it with her!! NOOOOOOO I HATE BLACK AND WHITE MOVIES THERE SO PLAIN AND BLAND!!! AND NO COLOR!!! HIDE ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:13 am

Well the biggest reason i dont date guys are that they aremt so serious! they will hurt you especially at age 13-15 and 18-29
my sister who is 27 is very hurt. and what i heard she was drugged 2 days ago. poor her luckily she went home before something really bad happend.

also did you know the youngest mother ever was like 6years old. but that was very long time ago
Back to top Go down
shippo-chan
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
shippo-chan

Number of posts : 98
Location : my house got robbed. and car 2! so right know my location is sadland
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:29 pm

woah 6 years old............??????????? oh wow im sowy for your sister my sister has got hurt to but not in drugs or anything but she dumped her 1st boyfriend cause he lost interest in her and then she found out he was cheating on her from the beggining the next guy was a jerk because he didnt even talk to her or say hi to her when they met or anything and his friend was begging her a million jilllion times to go out as a friend, she even paid for herself when they ate dinner and then her friend told the guy!! and the guy got mad!! my sister was the one that should be mad not talking to her when she tried to talk to him!! oh and the last one was this guy who was in the army he was really sweet but he dumped her because if he died he didnt want her to get hurt funny thing is he married 3 months later to another girl!
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:23 pm

sweet guy marrying a girl after 3months? Thats not sweet at all! thats like the worst excuz ever for trying to dump someone
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:59 am

I hear a lot of girls get stuck with real di**s of boyfriends, but then again, I see plenty of guys too kind for their own good that get ignored and/or ridiculed by other girls when they muster the courage to ask them out, so isn't it just safe to assume that we as humans are terrible judges of character?

And I'm sorry, but I don't mean to defend any of these guys that you were all talking about, but being a guy, I can't help but feel a bit antagonized and it feels a bit awkward. I'm trying to sound as polite as I can when I say, can we change the subject?
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:04 am

well, agito i am sure that happends once in a minute but still.
thats only a small population of the guys that actually exist.
but i think those guys are the best choice for a good bf althou
I dont like men at all

talking about men
whats their ideal type of women? I always wondered that
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:17 am

Lolz, Agito....Let's change the topic. Sorry I brought the topic up.

I can't answer that Neneko....I'm female....Yay! Go on guys!! Answer them!
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:22 pm

thats true. so any guy mind answering?

Oh, I got a new signature! its my first one i ever made!
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:33 pm

huh...an ideal woman...that's a tough one. Well, if I were to put it in one word, she would have to be genuine. None of this junk about trying to make me feel better about myself, if she's honest, that's a respectable trait. All the girls at my school were always just laughing or smiling just to get the attention of some boy or another that they liked, and I was tired of it. Nobody smiles because they're happy, nobody cries because they're sad, it's all for the sake of attention, so if I were to get a girlfriend, I would want her to be true to who she really is and not who she thinks everybody wants her to be.

and more on the picky details, I hate that a lot of girls use the word 'like' as a spoken silence. These girls also use the phrases, 'I don't know' and 'you know?' more often than should in any form of human speech should allow and end their statements in a higher pitch, as if they were asking a question.
example:

me: Oh hey! how was your weekend?

girl: oh...I don't know, my friends and I wereat like the mall and there was like this concert, you know? And it was a band that I like never heard of, but they were good. I don't know. it was fun.

it would seal the deal if she didn't look that bad either. (I know everybody will think less of me now, but I don't want to lie; looks are pretty important to me.)

So long story short, a decent looking genuine girl that knows how to speak properly.

By the way, Nice sig, Neneko, did you draw that?
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:40 pm

no, i suck at drawing! =( You will never see me draw something!
maybe i can snuck one of my drawings with my daugther. since our drawing levels are kinda same
(my eldest daugther that is)
Back to top Go down
Mizi
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Mizi

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:12 pm

Wow~ I suck at drawing too! I draw, but it's bad V.V ... I wish i could draw mangas. Mangas are super interesting. Now-a-days there is mangas in about every language! I love that heartbeat !
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:51 pm

Mangas in every language. Cept Vietnamese. I should learn how to draw better then make one... sad thing is that I can only make cute designs/outfits and the face and that's about it. I can't draw the body correctly!!! Noooo!!! and another sad thing is that I can only draw girls!!!! I need to improve on that.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Mizi
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Mizi

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:21 pm

I can't draw at all, but i do love to read mangas.... I how much i like reading them, but i loved reading twilight so much more... I LOVED IT! I think Edward is such a gentleman to Bella *sigh* heartbeat
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:19 am

that twilight is getting a lot of hype. Do you think that I would enjoy it even if I'm a guy?
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:30 am

twilight? well I just love reading manga's especially about romance & shoujo
also dark romance manga's are kinda good but not too horror filled. i hate horror filled manga's
also fighting manga's arent my kind but some are good a good example is flame of reccca i just love the Hime-Ninja part =D

also also
Its my birthday today!
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:03 am

Well, then I hope that you had a great birthday.
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:03 pm

Lalalala...I have no idea what is going on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The off topic game.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next