THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

what languages do you speak?

Go down 
+23
Neneko
Huska
shippo-chan
TamiTamTami
dianachan
ItachiIsMyGod
Batan
2bakid
beowulftheseus
GarbagePheonix
Akeisha
kagomilee
CeruleanNight
lilvamp
midnightloon
etineski
Agitozecter
suien
Yuki-Chan
sanreyo
Night walker
Melody&Harmony
88hunny88
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:06 pm

I speak English Fluently. Finnish Fluently but i am terrible at spelling, even finnish people gets a headache after a small post by me
Swedish Fluently

ALSO! I can understand alot of japanese thou only speak a little. I cannot read or wtite
And I can understand Norwegian & Dannish
Back to top Go down
missyangel87
manga lovers
manga lovers
missyangel87

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:09 pm

my mother language is turkish

i can speak,write,read English.(i can speak both british and american accent,and know spelling differences but i prefer american if i am not in England) icecream

i can write,read italian,as a speaking i can understand italian,i can express my problem in italian but i am not very fluent.

i used to begin learning german but then because of my personalproblems,i couldn't continue learning...

laugh1
Back to top Go down
missyangel87
manga lovers
manga lovers
missyangel87

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:13 pm

is there anyone who can speak turkish?? hellokitty
Back to top Go down
Himmelsfeder
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
Himmelsfeder

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:04 pm

I do speak German (mother tongue), English and Croatian fluently, but I can only write in German and English.

Moreover I do have my certificate for Latin, so I do understand a LOT Italian, have some skills in Portguese and I reached Finnish Level A2 recently laughing

However I`ll visit Brazil in one and a half years, so consequelty I`ll improve my Portuguese soon =) I`m also interested in Spanish, but I didn`t have the time to learn it yet.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:30 am

Himmelsfeder wrote:
I do speak German (mother tongue), English and Croatian fluently, but I can only write in German and English.

Moreover I do have my certificate for Latin, so I do understand a LOT Italian, have some skills in Portguese and I reached Finnish Level A2 recently laughing

However I`ll visit Brazil in one and a half years, so consequelty I`ll improve my Portuguese soon =) I`m also interested in Spanish, but I didn`t have the time to learn it yet.

Himmelsfeder so you mean i can talk soumi with you? But you know my finnish writing is very bad but i do read kinda slow but accuratingly and speak it fluently-fast but due to living in sweden I have started talking swedish-finnish (not finnish-swedish/finnish/swedish) its like talking 100% finnish but the moment you forget the word in finnish you throw a swedish word in it. unlike Finnish-Swedish it is another way I dont know how it was but most of the finnish that doesnt talk swedish doesnt understand finnish-swedish so you have alot of explaining to do.

Also most of the finnish people in sweden talk Native+Langauge-Finnish. it is very rare to see a pure finnish langauge skill in sweden amoung the teens :-) [that only learns from parents that is]

Hmm, Oh yeah anyone here talk Swedish/Norwegian/Dannish?
Back to top Go down
fahdh
manga lovers
manga lovers
fahdh

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:15 am

English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi (not that much), and Spanish...hope to learn Chinese, French, Arabic, and Farsi later in life, also.... and maybe learn the basics of German, Italian, and Greek
Back to top Go down
fahdh
manga lovers
manga lovers
fahdh

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:22 am

BTW, Urdu and Hindi are quite identical when spoken, and Punjabi is similar, as well lol
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:19 am

Advanced Level: English, Swedish
Normal Level: Finnish
Understandable By Normal (None Accents): Norwegian, Dannish, Japanese. Sometimes Dutch [Rarely Happends, but I can somewhat Figure out the langauge)
Langauges I cannot Write are Japanese & Finnish.
Langauges I cannot read are: Japanese.

Why Can't I write in finnish? well the reason is that I can make my writing readable but You gotta think for a long while before you understand it since 90% of my finnish spelling are incorrect.

I have also had low level french but I totally forgot that.

Langauges I am learning right now. Japanese Understanding and Spoken.
Languages I wish to learn. Chinese (Simple), Korean.
Langauges I hate. Most latin based langauges such as german, french, spannish, itallian etc etc. why? because I hate the Roman Character Set. If I wanna learn a langauge then I rather learn a entire new alphabet. (It's easier for me to learn Japaense Reading rather than german or french, BUT it would take longer since i have to memorise every Kana in Japanese)

Yours Truly Neneko
Back to top Go down
crazzycat
manga lovers
manga lovers
crazzycat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:01 am

English, bad english, american and bad american=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.3ddigitalwallpapers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what languages do you speak?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
night walker scans  :: chat :: chitty-chat-
Jump to: