THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

one manga had wild ones!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

one manga had wild ones! Empty
PostSubject: one manga had wild ones!   one manga had wild ones! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:23 am

okay first i would love to know who uploaded wild ones to one manga, because honestly i love you to bits! i have been trying to get our manga on that site for ages now, and they have never posted it up, so thank you thank you thank you!!!
secondly i am letting you all know its uploaded there, because hopefully it will be easier for you to read, instead of having to download them. chapter 20 is on its way promise!
best wishes
Night walker draggy
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
Batan
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: one manga had wild ones!   one manga had wild ones! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:33 am

oh, wild ones is on onemanga for quite some time now. Some months already(since Jan), that's where I started to read it, but it wasn't continued. After that I found it on Mangafox, that's how I came to you^^
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: one manga had wild ones!   one manga had wild ones! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:53 am

noooo i meant our chapters have been posted there, which has never happend before! draggy
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
jc19
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
jc19

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: one manga had wild ones!   one manga had wild ones! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:35 pm

haha thats good!! well as for me i will probably still download it the chapters from this site~~ apple
Back to top Go down
cloud9
manga lovers
manga lovers
cloud9

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: one manga had wild ones!   one manga had wild ones! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:43 pm

hi! i'm new... i saw this site from onemanga after reading wild ones... which was a great job btw. thank you!!! and when i noticed that bloody kiss was on one of the credit pages i kinda guessed that this was a vampire related site... and i love vampires :D so yeah... cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one manga had wild ones!   one manga had wild ones! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one manga had wild ones!
Page 1 of 1