THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

The off topic game.

Go down 
+9
Neneko
TamiTamTami
N.W.O
Night walker
shippo-chan
Agitozecter
Melody&Harmony
Batan
Yuki-Chan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-08-09

The off topic game. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:26 am

I love halloween....All the chocolate and sugar and the hyperness....Hehe. Hope all of you people don't go hyper with too much glucose in your system.
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:00 pm

Chocolate doesn't have any glucose...Glucose is a type of sugar that plants produce as a product of photosynthesis; if anything, I'm not positive, but I believe chocolate contains sucrose....just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down
TamiTamTami
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
TamiTamTami

Number of posts : 80
Location : In a soft and cushy place that makes me feel all nice and warm inside! n.n
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:51 am

I'm getting confused with the different glucose and sucrose.......Can someone please explain?
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:14 am

They're just two different kinds of sugar.
Back to top Go down
TamiTamTami
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
TamiTamTami

Location : In a soft and cushy place that makes me feel all nice and warm inside! n.n

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:35 am

That's it? Okay good. Sometimes when there is too much information going into my brain I go blank. I get a lot of those moments like when I'm in class and I know the answer and then when my teacher calls on me I go 'Wha? What was the question?"
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:16 am

I just assumed that if you really really really want to know the difference between glucose and sucrose, you would look it up. I didn't want to bore people here :P
Back to top Go down
TamiTamTami
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
TamiTamTami

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:28 pm

No no no! You didn't bore anyone here! Well at least not me! smile I asked my teacher the difference and then she got mad at me and said I need to go to school on the weekend. I hope she was joking around. shocked I like it when teachers joke around but not when they pick on you.
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:20 pm

Agito-san, I meant that, from what I've read, glucose is the simplest form of sugar. So sucrose can be broken down to glucose. Sucrose is broken down by an enzyme called sucrase. Sucrase breaks down sucrose into glucose and fructose in the ileum. These simple sugar are then absorbed by the villi and into the blood by active transport and diffusion. Then respiration occurs, some of the glucose then reacts with oxygen carried by the red blood cells and they produce carbon dioxide, water and energy. However, if you eat too much sugar or carbo you can have a lot of sugar in your blood. You are only suppose to have 100mg in every 100 cubic centimeter of blood. If there is too much, a group of cells called islets of Langerhans in the pancreas detects this and secretes the hormone, Insulin which stimulates the liver to turn glucose into glycogen which is stored in the liver cells or what we call our fats. If there is too little glucose in our system and there is not enough for respiration, the pancreas detects it and secretes the hormone glucagon which stimulates the liver to convert glycogen into glucose again. People with diabetes can't do this, so normally they have to monitor there blood sugar like Nick Jonas from the Jonas Brothers.

OMG, we are such nerds. Sorry I like made you guys sleep. Um...Oh, i missed out genetically engineered insulin....never mind
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:58 pm

It's fine, but kudos on typing that much; that was impressive! That was the reason I kept it simple :P
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:14 am

haha, this is what happens when you are like a total nerd...I don't dress badly, ok? I'm a normal person!!

So Agito-san, really impressed by my 'ability to keep typing'?? Wait ill a I explain maths...It'll be like damn short.
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:32 am

Well, english class has taught me how to get the message accross with the least words possible so...yeah.
Back to top Go down
TamiTamTami
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
TamiTamTami

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 am

I wish I had your class Agito-san!!! I can't explain anything without making it take 10 minutes to read. I really don't get what a nerd is......... I don't know if there are any at my school. Does that make me a nerd?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:32 am

Nope. Being a nerd is like wearing Huge Ugly Thick Glasses and snorts when laughing... I mean ALOT, ect... my friends act like nerds since they like to solve Rubiks cubes. Blah! They used to bring that to school like every single day and it was sooooo annoying!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
TamiTamTami
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
TamiTamTami

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:11 am

That must have been tough Yuki-Chan! My friends are really embarresing plus they get me into stuff I don't want to be associated with.
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 am

Well, I think I just like being a smart-ass person thing.
Back to top Go down
TamiTamTami
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
TamiTamTami

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:53 am

I wish I was smart.........But alas! The only thing I'm good at is Social Studies. I'm taking 11th grade Social Studies but thats it......I'm advance in everything except Spanish but what can I do? Its not my first language. Or my second! I wish I was smart..............Whenever I try to study I get off topic! Its not a natural thing for me!
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:06 am

psh! I quit spanish since it was gonna be my third language. Blah. I would have taken Japanese but they didn't have it at my school.

nooo... I'm only in 9th grade math advance, but it's too easy and there's nothing higher!!! Schools just don't have what you need when you're in 8th grade >.<
Back to top Go down
TamiTamTami
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
TamiTamTami

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:25 am

Oh in my school it has Geometry (10th grade math) for the 8th graders. I used to be in it but I had a C-average so my parents took me out. Shapes are so hard!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:00 am

I love Maths, its pretty easy if you know what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
TamiTamTami
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
TamiTamTami

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:57 am

You got that right Mel! Now math class is easy for me. It's like painting. "If you know all the strokes you can paint like a pro, but if you don't, you'll rip the paper.", quote from Ms. Davis (my art teacher from last year).
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:32 am

I hate art, that's why I dropped it. I don't like painting and everything.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:34 pm

You don't want cassius-sama to hear you >.< He's an art teacher!

But my art teacher would call you an art quiter and have a grudge over you if you were in his class.
He's a fun teacher and accually treats us as if we were equals. cept he wants dictationship over my yearbook club.
Back to top Go down
TamiTamTami
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
TamiTamTami

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:13 pm

Lol. I've always wanted to be part of a yearbook club or commitee or whatever you call it.
Back to top Go down
shippo-chan
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
shippo-chan

Number of posts : 98
Location : my house got robbed. and car 2! so right know my location is sadland
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:19 am

oh me 2!!! achooooooooo im coming down with something! im all sniffly! someone get me some tylenol or some tymanic or airbonee.......wait no not airborne that has somethingin it that makes my tummy hurt A-A-AAAA-CHHHHHO
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:41 am

well, take care of yourself. Nobody wants you being sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The off topic game.   The off topic game. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The off topic game.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next