THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

International proof readers

Go down 
+2
Himmelsfeder
Yuki-Chan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-14

International proof readers Empty
PostSubject: International proof readers   International proof readers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:15 am

Hi ya! I kinda did this without telling hime-sama so hopefully she won't be mad T-T

Okay so, since we have international translators, we probably needd international proof readers. People who knows the languages and know it well, needs to pass a test of ours that we will make sometime later.

So far we might need ::
French
portuguese
German
Vietnamese

I'm currently trying to translate English to Vietnamese and I need someone who knows how to write and/or replace translation words to flow better.... i mean.. Oh never mind.. if you think that you can put up with me, then we'll see if you're strong enough....to handle me that is >.<
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Himmelsfeder
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
Himmelsfeder

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: International proof readers   International proof readers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:28 pm

So far, it shouldn`t be aproblem for me to translate English to German.On the other hand, I guess won`t make sense if I translate AND proofread something on my own flame
Back to top Go down
Batan
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: International proof readers   International proof readers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:47 pm

Hi, I'm new on this page, but I am German and I'm good at English. I would like to help you. I can either translate or proofread manga. Pls tell me if you need my help. Thanks. hi
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

Number of posts : 730

PostSubject: Re: International proof readers   International proof readers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:55 pm

hi batan thank alot, and we could really do with your help! just wondering, can you translate japnese to english too, its just from your introduction i got that idea...
Back to top Go down
https://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk
Batan
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: International proof readers   International proof readers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:58 pm

I just started learning Japanese some months ago, I don't know that much vocabulary yet. But I would like to try it, because that would be a good way to learn new vocabulary. I can try to if you want, it might take some time, but I would give it my best shot!
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: International proof readers   International proof readers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:05 pm

thank you for applying and welcome to the staff! we don't have any work for you yet, but i can send you some japanese raws or you can download some of our project raws, in that forum, and practise translating it to japanese if you want, then you can send your translations to me and i will check it over for you.
thanks again and a huge welcome! draggy
Back to top Go down
Ardour.
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
Ardour.

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: International proof readers   International proof readers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:46 pm

Oooooh, if I'm going to have an international proofreader for my projects, does that mean that I can leave off the French accent marks? I'm really, really lazy, and don't like doing those XD.
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: International proof readers   International proof readers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:00 pm

yeah i guess so lol! i feel sorry for who ever proofreads for you ardour lol
Back to top Go down
Ardour.
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!
Ardour.

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: International proof readers   International proof readers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:32 pm

psht. it's just the past tense sentences and the accent cedille. you know, that little thing under the 'c'. lol. there aren't too many words commonly used that have accents on them. i'll put a few in, but since im lazy, i'll leave a few out. i'll also check the proofed work, in case they missed something.
laughing
Back to top Go down
AnitaGuida
manga lovers
manga lovers
AnitaGuida

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: International proof readers   International proof readers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Hi. I'm new here but I would really like to help. I'm Portuguese and I have studied English for about seven years. Please let me know if you could use my help. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: International proof readers   International proof readers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:24 pm

AnitaGuida wrote:
Hi. I'm new here but I would really like to help. I'm Portuguese and I have studied English for about seven years. Please let me know if you could use my help. Thank you

if you are still offering we would love your help anita x
Back to top Go down
AnitaGuida
manga lovers
manga lovers
AnitaGuida

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Sure   International proof readers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Sure!!! I would love to help! :D
Back to top Go down
Night walker
Admin
Admin
Night walker

PostSubject: Re: International proof readers   International proof readers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:05 pm

THANK YOU!!! ill add you to our group now hun xx work will be in a week or so ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International proof readers   International proof readers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International proof readers
Page 1 of 1