THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

The Question Game

Go down 
+19
Leviosa
Batan
beowulftheseus
N.W.O
lilvamp
midnightloon
vc9
razer_jt
Ardour.
Melody&Harmony
Agitozecter
StarlightDreams
Night walker
*neko*
sanachan
hikari
Yuki-Chan
shippo ^-^
ruka-pyon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

Number of posts : 209
Location : just got the book twighlight I LOVE IT im reading it like crazy!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-14

The Question Game - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:02 am

go leafe of heat haha i like boys that get mad easily! like me sometime i like bad boys mjaw lol though i havent even seen a pic of him! but i just do ^-^ and yuki-chan your not a bigger clutz then me trust me! *battle of the klutzes*

q: ruka im asking it again what's you faveorite bishie of all time >.<
Back to top Go down
ruka-pyon
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
ruka-pyon

Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:56 pm

Kyaaaaaaa Ruka-pyooon~

Have you ever read The City of Ember?
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:49 pm

nuh uh but my friend has and she says it's good >.<

what's your fabeorite book of all time (book not bishie) >.<
Back to top Go down
ruka-pyon
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
ruka-pyon

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:02 pm

ERAGON SERIES! I can't wait until the third book comes out... excited
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:45 am

no yuki-chaaan nevermind go is ugly ewwww!!!!! i thought he was something like uh kyo or something blech nevermid i pick that guy that has grey hair and the glasses he's cute :3 i also like that little kid with the silver hair haha i find him cute 2 ^^

RUKA YOU 4GOT TO ASK A QUESTION!!
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:52 am

so did you, shippo ^_^

did anybody else think the harry potter ending was BS?
Back to top Go down
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:24 am

Absolutely. I wish he had died flame Pfft, it had the whole "happily ever after" ending.

Anybody thought the twilight ending was BS?
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:50 pm

no i did not forget i was waiting till she answered don't make false asumptions!! sorry i havent watched twighlight............

question:what's your faveorite animal??
)mine is either a bunny or a penguin or polar bear or seal something from the polar region(
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:47 am

mine would most probably be a wolf...maybe a bear....haven't decided yet.

can anybody give me a summary of Vampire hunter? I was vaguely interested, but just told myself that it would be like a toned down hellsing with romance.
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:49 am

mmm well if you mean vampire hunter D then yes im sorry if this is the wrong one or something cause i just copied it off the wikipedia idea oh i can just give a link haha i got an idea!!: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_Hunter_D there you have it agito-saaaammmma is it the right one i am really sorry if it isnt

question: hmmm it's almost 12 over here and my brain has lack of sugar so it's not thinking straight so just ask a question to yourself that you want to answer and answer it....>.< *yawns* oohhh im sleepy!
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:26 am

*smack!* dang I'm stupid. I meant vampire knight! Sorry about that. But there are just too many mangas out there that start with the word "vampire" !
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:35 pm

don't worry agito-sama everybody makes mistakes there ya go enjoy XD

Yuki's earliest memory is of a snowy night in winter, when she was attacked by one vampire and was saved by another, Kaname Kuran. Ten years later, Yuki Cross, the adopted daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, has grown up and become a "prefect" (also known as a guardian) for the school with two purposes: to protect the Day class students (humans) from the Night class students (vampires) and to protect the true identity of the Night class students from being discovered by the Day class students. Her fellow guardian, Zero Kiryu, a childhood companion whose parents were killed by a pureblood vampire, is now determined to kill them all and refuses to trust them. Through a cruel twist of fate, Zero becomes a vampire himself, having been bitten by a pureblood vampire four years before, Shizuka Hiou. Kaname, Yuki's savior, leads the group of Night class, with the help of Takuma Ichijo (the vice president).

q:ask whatever question you wanna answer cause i am still sleepy because i just woke up and i havent had my daily amount of sugar
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:12 pm

What's the question?
The question wasn't given

When is your birthday?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:05 pm

June 25, 1995

Q:: would you take; a) 1 million dollars to do whatever, or; b) Have someone to be your one and only as in your true love, blah blah blah.....; and please add a 500 word essay on why you choose that.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
ruka-pyon
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
ruka-pyon

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:23 pm

Second one. My essay? I'm a romantic person, so I'm sure I'll be happy. As long as I'm happy, I don't need the money. ^_^ (Sorry, don't wanna do the 500 word essay)

What was the happiest moment of your life?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:31 pm

The happyist moment of my life is something I had in a dream once Don't...ask...

Q:: If you can trade anything in your life for one thing, what would it be??? Plus a 5,000 world explanation... better be 5,000 words.
Back to top Go down
ruka-pyon
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
ruka-pyon

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:34 pm

*siiigh* Now look, Yuki-chan! You stopped the flow of my thread when you said you wanted a 5,000 word essay!

*ahem* My house for a farm/ranch so I can ride horses, have a huuuge back yard, and then the most important thing is so I can go ATV-ing whenever I want!
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:06 pm

ruka-saaaaammaa you 4got to ask a question but no worries buddie ill ask one myself ^-^
what are your top 5 faveorite colors?

1 blue
2 green
3 orange
4 purple
5 black

what's the biggest award you've ever one? and was it for a big cause?

*bows* thank you very much this is shippo-chan see you next time on the question game on *dramatic pause* night walker scans!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:55 am

best award?...sigh. That's a tough one...I would say either my rank one proficency certificate in Japanese, or my black belt certificate.

I hear the word "bestie" a lot on this website. What's a bestie?
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:33 am

Teehee, I think I was the one who uses the word "bestie" the most. Well, to answer the question, I call my best friend my bestie.

Why is the sky blue?
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:59 pm

the sky isnt blue it's orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone's colorblind.................^-^ lol

*dramatic pause* why is it when you put salt on frogs they explode??? try your best buddies i dont exactly know the scientific explanation but i think there skin has some type of reaction to the salt causing the skin to irratate thus die....anyway buddys what do you think do you know??????????????

tralalalalalla answer it pwease!
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:30 pm

I have no idea since my school has a thing about killing animimals, even if they're already dead so I don't know...[stinkin school! I got to cut open a squid in 2nd grade and you won't even let us use a single FROG????]

How do you know when you like someone??? [simple, VERY simple question]
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:11 pm

Well, I don't know how to answer Yuki-chan's question even though she says its a simple question. Well, I never really like like guys in that sense, you just feel attraction, I guess. Well that was how it was with all my crushes which was miserably only 1-2. Well, since I can't afford to loss my friendship with the guys, I cannot allow myself to like them, yes, I hang out with guys more than girls.

What is soap made from??
Back to top Go down
shippo ^-^
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
shippo ^-^

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:33 pm

Soap can be made from any animal or vegetable fat. When treated with an alkali, such as sodium hydroxide, the fat is broken down (hydrolyzed) to glycerin and alkali salts of the fatty acids. A common soap is made: sodium hydroxide + palm oil = sodium palmitate (soap) + glycerin. The glycerin and any excess sodium hydroxide can be washed away, leaving the soap.

On the farms of early America, soap was made from lard and wood ashes. Water was allowed to drip through the wood ashes to dissolve out some of the potassium hydroxide (the alkali common in wood ashes). The solution then dripped into a tub of lard. The resulting soap was mostly potassium stearate, a good soap for washing clothes but very soft compared to the sodium soaps we more commonly use today.

whats you faveorite type of dessert?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:00 pm

CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! Sorry I just had to say that n.n

Q:: What your most prized possesion? [sp?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Question Game   The Question Game - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Question Game
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next