THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
THIS SITE HAS MOVED!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US AT:-

www.nightwalker.me

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ^^
night walker scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night walker scans

scan group that edit's raw manga.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page
www.nightwalker.me come join us there, watch anime online, submit your own work, read manga, play games and so much more, please please join WIN TWILIGHT

corrupt wish foundation

Go down 
+9
shippo-chan
razer_jt
StarlightDreams
Agitozecter
ruka-pyon
Night walker
Yuki-Chan
Melody&Harmony
shippo ^-^
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-14

corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:34 am

Granted, but then you will fail miserably since you didn't pay attention in class and will have to be held back.

I wish that teachers aren't so mean.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HitokageXDream
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:34 am

granted, but then who else will teach you to hate the rest of the world, and become a monotonous addition to the work force?

and by the way, I can't cook since I don't have a kitchen.

....Now i wish I had a kitchen.
Back to top Go down
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:59 am

Granted. But this new kitchen you got, it's all loaded with state of the art stuff with thousands of buttons and a big fat manual, and you're too lazy to read the manual, so when you try to cook, you set the new kitchen on fire, and have to go buy one yourself.

I wish i could hire someone to do my homework.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:50 am

Granted, but then that person will become so smart that you will end up working for them on a mear 2 dolars an hour for the rest of your life as Payback!

I wish i could finish my surprise for you guys, instead of being so lazy that I can't even get anything done
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:09 pm

Granted, you work so hard and you've finished the surprise, and you're not lazy at all. We all didn't like the surprise which then made you go slightly off, so you continue to do something exhausting yourself and then you lose consciousness because you were too tired. You hit your head hard and you obtain permanent brain damage.

I'm sure we will all like the surprise though, even if I had no clue what in the world it is.

I wish my teachers didn't give work on the first three days of school.
Back to top Go down
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:51 pm

Granted. But because they didn't give any work for the first 3 days, they loaded you up with it the fourth day and on, plus the stuff they already had planned on those days.

I wish I could edit manga super fast(since i'm so lazy) or have some kind of smart computer than can do it for me.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:10 am

Granted, but then if you do that superfast, then you will always have more work and then you will never get free time for yourself. If you had a super computer, it would get famous instead of you and you would be really sad.

I wish that we could finish more manga series.
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Granted, but you finish it too fast and the quality is so bad that no one wants to read it. Resulting with the hard work all wasted.

I wish Midnight Sun was released now...
Back to top Go down
razer_jt
manga worshipers!
manga worshipers!

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:44 pm

Granted just that it would take the editors more time since the quality checker didn't see that last piece of dirt, the current bot in the IRC channel went down due to over abuse and a v2 had to be made cause the typesetter made a grammatical error on the 5th page.

I wish the next person will fall in love
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Granted, the next person falls in love. But with the one and only best friend keeping the next person save. This rips apart the friendship they have and they both kill themselves.

I wish that there were people who actually go to the Cbox and have fun!!
Back to top Go down
shippo-chan
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
shippo-chan

Number of posts : 98
Location : my house got robbed. and car 2! so right know my location is sadland
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:08 am

granted but people would have so much fun and they wouldnt stop and they would drive you crazy to the point that you jump of a cliff

i wish i hadnt left my new moon book at school
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:38 am

Wish granted, but then you would be crying when you read because Edward thought Bella had jumped off a cliff to kill herself so he went to the Volturies and tried to get himself killed because he doesn't want to live in a world where she doesnot exsist.

I wish that my friends would stop being so mean to me just because no one would tell me anything so now they're blaming me for not knowing >.
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:23 am

Granted, your friends are super nice now but then they are too nice that it is driving you insane.

I wish all my assignments were done easily without me sitting in front of the computer and books for hours doing it.
Back to top Go down
shippo-chan
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
shippo-chan

Number of posts : 98
Location : my house got robbed. and car 2! so right know my location is sadland
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:27 am

granted but then you would not know anything and not learn anything since you need homework to review what you did in class

i wish i had a cellphne no i wish that my sister would give me MY cellphone back...
Back to top Go down
TamiTamTami
POSTING LOVERS
POSTING LOVERS
TamiTamTami

Number of posts : 80
Location : In a soft and cushy place that makes me feel all nice and warm inside! n.n
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:39 am

Granted but now your sister is giving you lots and lots of things and then they sufocate you and.............you die from lack of oxygen.

I wish my brother didn't sleep in the room next to mine.
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Melody&Harmony

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:22 pm

Granted, he sleeps in YOUR room. This causes you to fall into teenage depression.

I wish there aren't 6-8 quizzes and tests each day.
Back to top Go down
andinime
LORD OF DARKNESS
LORD OF DARKNESS
andinime

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:05 pm

granted, you get assignments handed out everyday instead that had to be finished within the week

i wish my english expressions were better
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Granted, but you'll only end up speaking an already broken language perfectly, that the rest of the world will ridicule you for taking the time to learn it.

I wish Winter vacation started on monday.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:35 pm

Wish granted, but then you would have to attend school during the accuall winter break and miss x-mas all together.

I wish that I was less picky when liking a guy: Less picky would be not that much less, but a little bit cuz...well, right now I have at least 40+ standards for me to like a guy >.<
Back to top Go down
andinime
LORD OF DARKNESS
LORD OF DARKNESS
andinime

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:17 am

granted but then you'll end up with too many choices and go out with all the guys, cheating and then being dumped, dying a lonely death (better with the many standards :P)

i wish i wasn't the jealous type

*our xmas is in summer ^^
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:03 pm

granted but because you werent jealous all your bfs/gfs children ended up being someone elses and so you never left behind a inheritage.

I wish I was i always looked like a young girl
Back to top Go down
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:33 am

Granted, but then you stay young forever and the guy you love gets older so you get to see him shrivel up and die. ANd then you'd get tired of life and try to kill yourself. (>_<)

I wish homework didn't exist and if it did, it'd be banned from the world. (Hw does not help me at all...)
Back to top Go down
Neneko
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Neneko

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:50 pm

granted, but then your reviewing skills went from good to none so you score 0 on each test and you failed to grade up so you stayed @ school everyday

I wish neko mimi futanari's existed. and i had atleast 10 of those as my pets!
Back to top Go down
Agitozecter
MANGA ROYALITY
MANGA ROYALITY
Agitozecter

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:26 pm

Granted, but...well, how to put this...it might look cute in anime's; in real life, it's just going to be creepy, trust me.

I wish I could stay in shape without having to exercise.
Back to top Go down
StarlightDreams
MANGA KNIGHTS
MANGA KNIGHTS
StarlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:08 am

Granted, but then because you don't exercise, you get so weak, even if you look the same, that you can't even walk anymore and get crippled for the rest of your life.
(hw does nothing for me, doesn't help at all...T_T)

I wish I could eat as much as I want without gaining weight or fat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: corrupt wish foundation   corrupt wish foundation - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

corrupt wish foundation
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
night walker scans  :: chat :: chitty-chat-
Jump to: